Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Only Need 5 People. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Only Need 5 People. (407 Views)

Real Investment, Only Need To Invite 1 Person Before You Can Withdraw / If You're Not Mining PI COIN Currently Come In Here Only Need 10 People!!!! / You Only Need To Invest 1k To Begin To Make Min Of 3k Daily On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Only Need 5 People. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Contact me on whatsapp to get the link
09 0 6 70.260 92

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Help Me With $20,please / Crypto Ban-reno Omokiri Hints That Nigerians May Do This To Trade Coins Instead / FG May Soon Lift Ban On Crypto As SEC And CBN Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.