Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bishop Mike Okonkwo And Wife Mark 40th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Mike Okonkwo And Wife Mark 40th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (572 Views)

Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo And Wife Mark 40th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Rabbi4real: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
he presiding Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM), Bishop Mike Okonkwo and his wife, Dr Peace Okonkwo are marking their 40th wedding anniversary today!

Sharing photos from their wedding day on her Instagram page, Dr Peace Okonkwo wrote “Thank You Jesus for 40 years of a beautiful marriage, I am indeed grateful to You Lord. My darling Mike Okonkwo I love you so much with all my heart, I am truly blessed to be married to you. I’m looking forward to 50, 60, 70 years together if Christ tarries.”

Recall that Bishop Mike proposed to his wife, Peace during a church service while marking her 65th birthday in 2017.

This happened right after they had a thanksgiving session during the service to mark her 65th birthday.

It has always being on record that Mike Okonkwo as a young man was so shy that he had to ask his elder sister to speak to Peace his behalf.

“Bishop is a very shy person and he could not talk to me. After the Civil War, everybody started to go to church because there was nothing to look forward to; he could not propose to me. It was his elder sister that walked up to me on his behalf....see more pics

Sources: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/05/bishop-mike-okonkwo-and-wife-mark-40th-wedding-anniversary-photos/

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo And Wife Mark 40th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cool

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Jehovah's Witnesses Come Knocking On Your Door / Allah Is The God Of Jesus As Seen At Lekki Central Mosque / Members Drive Pastor Out Of Church In Benue, Lock Him Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.