Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 (2239 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by 3Ebisco: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
A driver broke down in tears after a kind hearted man he bashed his fence gave him the sum if N50,000 to repair his car

Sharing onfacebook, paul wrote;

“Let him go, I thank God the man is strong and alive, I will repair my fence myself.

If I can’t do this little and tender sacrifice for an accident victim, simply because he hits my fence, then God won’t have reason for placing my condition better than the man.”

“My Transformer and Electric fence was brought down this morning, i dont know whee the Taxi Man was rushing tobut my joy is that the driver is sound and was not hurt.

I will never allow the strugling man to suffer from an act that can happen to anyone”.

“I was a driver of Binta high school(Wale Adenuga)in lagos some yesr back before i started driving danfo and i realized there is no mistake in life except jut Accident.

And if if i was maltreated in some occasion that doe not mean i will pay back now.i appologised to him fornot raising enough money to give him to repair his tax but at that i have given him N50,000 to support and repair his car.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/taxi-driver-cry-after-nigerian-man-he-damaged-his-fence-by-accident-gave-him-n50000-to-repair-his-car-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by hisgrace090: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Very good!

If it's our military men they will set this man ablaze inside his damaged car, fear Nigerian uniform men.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by iyatrustee(f): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
What a kind hearted man! God bless him in multiple folds.

Nigeria has a way of toughening people up and takes away our humane side, so it is very rare to see one forgive the destruction done to his fence, but also help fix the damaged car!

I hope the taxi man will one day replicate kindness to another person who errs against him.

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by Sirsuky(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Some people are just to good and kind if you find out it might not be a religious person I think love is what is lacking that make the world wicked.
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by DayDreamer05(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
I swear;

Since I was born, I've not seen or heard of such a man.

And I believe God will never fail him in time of need.

GIVERS NEVER LACK

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by remsonik(f): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
God bless you, the lord will continue to increase you on all sides. Give and it shall be given unto you good measures pressed down, shaken together and running over.

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by thesicilian: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
I applaud his kind gesture.

Though I personally try to stay as far away as possible from people who use tortoises as neck chains.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by vanida6: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wow wat a kind heart man he is kiss may God bless em
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by 2cribz: 1:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Its because his car was scrap. He wont dare do such if it was a yahoo boy probably drunk and ran a benz into his fence. By now dpo for don show

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2020
I will go and carry my jalopy worth N25,000 and damage his fence too. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by fr3do(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2020
What a wonderful gesture!

Is it just me or is the driver blind on one eye?
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by BlackfireX: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
*falls down in tears...
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by Slynation(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nice gestures from the man....
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by Balogunodua(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I will go and carry my jalopy worth N25,000 and damage his fence too. wink

Trust me cheesy na confirm beating you go collect grin

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by bookson(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
hisgrace090:
Very good!

If it's our military men they will set this man ablaze inside his damaged car, fear Nigerian uniform men.
Clean your mouth bro.. Have you ever seen or heard where military men set civilian ablaze? Ah ah! You can lie o..

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by Mightyhaiz: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
This kind of act challenges me ....

very commendable of him.. This is the kind of hearts God would bless.. I wish only the kind hearted be elevated in this life.. ppl that once they have,society will be better off for it. not those that once they have,they remember all the perceived and real Ill treatments they have endured over time from ppl
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
There's nothing like putting a smile on someone's face
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by hisgrace090: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
bookson:
Clean your mouth bro.. Have you ever seen or heard where military men set civilian ablaze? Ah ah! You can lie o..

Maybe you're not living in Nigeria, because if you do you'll not ague with me in this regard.

Nigerian security men is mostly made up of crazy men and women.
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by gloriaunobi(f): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
And why is it in crime section?
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by verminnel(f): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Paul Eris aka General ogun boss may God bless you for your kind heartedness..my peremabiri blood
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by saintvc(m): 4:20am On Jul 07, 2020
BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN.MERCY
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by SirIconR(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Oga Nla your pocket no go run dry...ooh....
Re: Taxi Driver Cry, After Nigerian Man He Damaged His Fence By Accident Gave Him N5 by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Such a kind man. There's hope for Nigeria if people like him exist.

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (warning Graphic!) / 4G Solar CCTV Cameras (rotating) / Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.