Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai (58194 Views)

Douye Diri (PDP) And Timi Sylva (APC) Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by XXLMANDIGO: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2020
I didn't insinuate what you wrote there coz I am not privy to such information. I don't get emotional with issues. I look things through the prism of the law and common sense. You actually don't have to quote me .

Bye

Jakumo:

When breeze blow, na di time when we all go take eye see fowl yansh.

Dino your asz is now SQUARELY on the FBI radar screen, and you have thus become a "Person of Interest", which generally means that somebody has some serious and lengthy pokey time coming up sooner rather than later, with hard labor to boot.
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by Goke7: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2020
na Timi frank i pity pass with all im mouth and articles grin
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by Goke7: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2020
except pdp can come up with their own video of APC members with an FBI arrested criminal, pdp is toast and APC will use this to wreck more havoc on pdp as a party
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by omenka(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Jakumo:

Please o, don't let our Oga Dino go to jail as well o. Who will entertain us with pictures of exotic cars and world travel, if Dino is simply slam dunked into a Los Angeles jail for internet fraud ?

If Oga Dino is sent to spend 40 years with hard labor in a US Maximum Security jail, who will be left in the whole of Abuja, that can compose idiotic songs as well as Oga Dino ?

Dino is our MASCOT, our Ambassador of Fraud, or Clown Prince of Bragadicio, our Court Jester Extraordinaire, and Nigeria's ONLY collector of Ferrari cars. In short, Oga Dino is a national treasure in Nigeria, who must NEVER see the inside of an American jail, lest we all go on hunger strike pending his unconditional release, and the dropping of all criminal charges as a personal favor to all wayo-loving Nigerians.

Please, let the FBI just forgive Oga Dino, and allow him to continue posing with the fleet of exotic cars that he bought with his own rightful share of the money his internet fraud gang earned online with their hard labor, to supplement the usual wholesale diversion of government funding .
Rotflmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by Femeto: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2020
What's the big deal? They should investigate Davido and his brother too then.
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by ledaman: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Birds of the same feather flock together. Some stupid Nigerian role models be that! undecided
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by Jakumo(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I didn't insinuate what you wrote there coz I am not privy to such information. I don't get emotional with issues. I look things through the prism of the law and common sense. You actually don't have to quote me .
Bye

No forovlen Megida. Na you sabi pass.
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by fredoooooo: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Dubai server ... All of them join together scam Atiku
Now the real server is in America jail , where the victim no fit go ... God is wonderful grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by ddeola: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Senator on the "wire" ! Choirmaster and self-acclaimed prophet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God dey
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by tot(f): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
To be candid I don't trust Dino with his vain lifestyle. You can't be buying Ferraris, Lamborghini and other big automobiles without a thriving business or known source of income aside Politics. I hope he justifies himself when the cat is finally let out of the bag by Hushpuppi, coz I believe there's more to unfold in these episodes. If not that would be own goal from Dino to APC.

Exactly.
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by Donaldomo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Tax Collector Party of Nigeria (TCPN)
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by divieq17: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Equilog Technical Training Institute in partnership with Hardhat Training Center U.S.A and OSHA. We offer an Excellent, Effective and a Professional Training in heavy duty machines as Crane, Excavator, Forklift, Pay loader, Swamp buggy and Reachstacker. Registration is currently on-going for the next batch of Professional Crane Operator Training starting August 2020.
Endeavor to register early...

Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by famayo: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Any celebrity can take photograph with anyone abroad without nesessarily knowing the stranger's background. I remember taking photo shots with some nolywood stars on a flight who I never knew nor met before then. Really this could be ordinary fun but then one has to be extra careful, particularly a public figure politician.
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Politicians have sold all common man in Nigeria. I weep.
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by pacespot(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Party of fraudsters
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
VcStunner:
Hushpuppi met alot of people during his reign of terror. Some even said he met El-rufai. APC needs to be careful about the narrative they are pushing. It might be too early for a foolish self indictment.
Aren't they supposed to be worried about what's going on in the country? Banditry, terrorism and the national disgrace called NTA? Each time I watch this guys videos, I can't help but see the truth in them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55HWD7KVF8U

Start worrying about minor problems such as banditry, terrorism and other crimes and leaving important national issues, such as who Hushpuppi had photoshoots with? When did Nigerian politicians start having sense?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by kingsvictor2: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
DoctorOfPoverty:
Show me your friends...

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone?

Kalu can.

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you can learn from him. He will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No! He will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.

Any other thing? Yeah!

• He will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, Kalu have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,490 naira.

The 21st person will pay 3,450 naira.

Why should you trust Him?

This is the 17th edition and He has countless testimonies. You can do a background search on him.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 11th of July 2020.

How can you reach Him?

Send him a message on WhatsApp

0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, Kalu will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send him a message on WhatsApp using the number above, for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,490 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send him a message now.
story.
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by Halo22: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
I don't when it has become an offense for one to flex with his fellow countryman. But still on still, others may get exonerated but Dino must have some Cases to answer considering his lifestyle.
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have said it b4 what does Dino do for a leaving that he always display mansion,supercars
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by heilige(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
They all have one thing in common
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by surgical: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Dino the thief. That's why he flaunt his wealth and dramatizes on social media like Hushpuppi.
PDP should come out and justify it's gang this time. Maybe they will say this one too is another fabrication.
he became a senator under APC you can't dump him on PDP alone he has dual citizenship of APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by maxzzo1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
It doesn't matter, politician meeting hushpuppy na normal tin
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by axaxi: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2020
so what ?
Re: Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai by olmoRoc: 2:12am On Jul 07, 2020
cry
TOPCRUISE:
Dino the thief. That's why he flaunt his wealth and dramatizes on social media like Hushpuppi.
PDP should come out and justify it's gang this time. Maybe they will say this one too is another fabrication.
didn't he defect not too long ago from the APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.