Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th (397 Views)

I’m Thinking Of Quitting My Jobs To Become An Influencer – Elon Musk / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th by alwayssparkling: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
the job pays only 8k a month with feeding of #200 daily which accumulate to only 13k a month. my job is to be a salesman for the boss. its been 5 months since I got the job and I have only 30k to show for it and that is because I don't spend indiscriminately if not i should be owing debts self. i wasnt really thinking much about the peanut state of my account until my phone got bad days ago. i realised at that moment that my 5 months saving with hard labour could simply just vanish into thin air if i decided to buy a phone. hell it wouldn't even buy a good phone. i'm 23 as of now and don't really know the next steps to take but I just feel quitting tommorow should be the first. I believe I would able to sort out myself with a small business of my own but the fear is what if it turns out to be a mistake.
Re: Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th by SirWhiteFish: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
it's good to always seek and make changes. it's a sign of critical thinking. that being said, I would suggest you make sure you have a plan to fall back on before you quit.

the 8k might seem insufficient but at least you have been able to save out of it. Consider your ability to feed before quiting. you can also look for other places to work before quiting
Re: Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th by Danielomisco(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Do u bet?let me help u.
Re: Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th by thesicilian: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Most people here will not agree with me, but personally it is better you are jobless than to have a job that pays 8k per month.

At least when you are jobless, you have free time to search for a good job, unlike this one that ties you down for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th by izzou(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin

A Gala, Bottled water and drinks hawker obviously makes more than 8k a month.

Most times our pride and ego won't let us see other opportunities. Some of them are hidden in mud or dirt

You no get work, brother.....but then, it's still your choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th by whouep: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Look for multilevel marketing companies and invest like 10500, use that strenght you used to sell for your boss to market people to join you. Ensure the person you are registering under gives you atleast 2 downline, then hustle like 3 downlines or more. Then be rest assured of cashing out atleast 10,500 weekly to keep you afloat , while improving yourself through other training. You can learn graphics designs, or coding or even data analyst skills. To land you a better paying job. Good luck. Longrich will be ideal to join. Please ensure whoever you register with gives you atleast 2 downlines.
Re: Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th by gnykelly(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2020
izzou:
grin grin grin grin

A Gala, Bottled water and drinks hawker obviously makes more than 8k a month.

Most times our pride and ego won't let us see other opportunities. Some of them are hidden in mud or dirt

You no get work, brother.....but then, it's still your choice

same way a beggar makes a helluva money everyday. would you do the same thing.

most people will travel to Canada to work in a factory. but will never do that in Nigeria.
Re: Im Seriously Thinking Of Quitting My Job On The 6th by izzou(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2020
gnykelly:

same way a beggar makes a helluva money everyday. would you do the same thing.

most people will travel to Canada to work in a factory. but will never do that in Nigeria.

We are talking about working, and not begging.

Learn to use similar scenarios before trying to argue.

Okay?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Free Delivery Request Within Abuja With Faxter / Want To Start Recharge Card Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.