Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented (1141 Views)

Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Nigerians Smuggling Bags Of Rice From Niger Republic With Motorcycles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented by veroupdate(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Alleged international fraudster, Ramon Abbas aka Ray Hushpuppi, once said his dream was to own two commercial motorcycles otherwise known as okada and a commercial bus popularly called danfo.

He said this during a live Instagram video with social media influencer, Abisoye Michael, aka Oyemyke in 2018.

Ironically, 13 luxury cars including two Rolls Royce, a Bentley, a Mercedes Benz G Wagon, Ferrari, Maybach, Bugatti and others worth $6.8m (N2.5 billion) have been seized from Hushpuppi.

The alleged fraudster, who is in the United States facing charges of money laundering, fraud, and conspiracy, said he grew up in Oworonshoki, a Lagos community of mainly low and middle-income earners.

Oworonshoki is very close to the Third Mainland Bridge that links the highbrow Island to the mainland.

Hushpuppi said the reality on the island was in sharp contrast with that of Oworonshoki and he was determined to make it in life.

He stated that he also intended marrying an ‘amala girl’ who would own a small restaurant and they would live comfortably.

Watch full video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwnnh83W8OE
Re: Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented by bigdammyj: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
That was initial plan. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented by XXXXTENTACION: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Iyai yoo. cool

this life no balance at all what an irony undecided
Re: Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented by Tetrahedron: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented by Moneywirer: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Release him now and watch him run right back to fraud.
Re: Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2020
So he is saying his dream is not to wear Gucci
Re: Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented by BlackfireX: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
They simply gave that wretched dream to a girl to give to his boyfriend... While they transfer the boyfriend own to there own..

But the problem is stolen destiny has a way of disgracing the impostor.

*I like this weeeeeed

(1) (Reply)

Man And Wife Gets Dragged Out Their Van & Beaten After Crashing Their Van Near.. / Sars Officials Brutally Open Fire Publicly Killing Civilian. #stopsars / Raping, Robbery, killing And No Movement At Ogolonto Bus Stop Ikorodu Express R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.