Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Work From Home And Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home And Get Paid (194 Views)

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly / 15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home And Get Paid by Onaji52: 1:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Skills and Qualifications Needed

1. Bachelor's Degree in any health or social sciences field. Masters degree will be an advantage
2. Excellent written communication skills
3. Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
4. Available for 6 - 8 hours daily
5. Have a computer and reliable internet connection
Ready to start immediately if hired.

How to apply:
If you feel confident that this opportunity aligns well with your qualification and skills, send a resume, a half to 1 page cover letter and salary expectations to monainstituteofhospitality@gmail.com
NOTE: Applications without a cover letter and salary expectation will not be considered.

(1) (Reply)

Here His What I Do. Help Me Retweet My Hustle. / Urgently Need Of A Technician / VACANCY FOR EXECUTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.