Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,504 members, 7,823,175 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! (1869 Views)

Gov Otti Charges Un Habitat To Quicken Work On Design Of Aba Master Plan / You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Nawaaoh: 5:50am On Jul 06, 2020
If Naija had been corrupt-free since 1960, this is how Aba and many other parts of the country should look like by now

More - https://www.mazechmedia.com/category/nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Nawaaoh: 5:52am On Jul 06, 2020
We need help!
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by donbachi(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Even for una dream,nigeria will never look like dis.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Nawaaoh: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:

Corruption has really caused lots of damages in Nigeria. Hhmm.....God dey!
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Wailerint: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Please stop leaving in mirage... this is a picture or 3D of Dubai major road. South east please do have second though, what if all these dream of Biafra been no 1 in the world is false?
Don’t spoil where you’re coming from when your destination is still uncertain, so you don’t become an object of mockery all over the world.
At least let some of think for a moment.
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Nawaaoh: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Wailerint:
Please stop leaving in mirage... this is a picture or 3D of Dubai major road. South east please do have second though, what if all these dream of Biafra been no 1 in the world is false?
Don’t spoil where you’re coming from when your destination is still uncertain, so you don’t become an object of mockery all over the world.

What’s your point? Even if it turns out to be Dubai, does UAE have more resources to develop their cities than Nigeria??
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by temptnow: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Op are you ok?

With Orji uzo kalu and Thiefnubuu how can this be possible

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Raydos: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2020
I wouldn't want any city in Nigeria to be like Dubai
Almost every building in Dubai is fenced off, You wouldn't be able to have the feel of the city!!

I prefer a city like Seoul in South Korea, New York in US, Or Toronto in Canada!!

Dubai is not well planned at all, Even Eko Atlantic in Lagos is well planned than Dubai!!
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Muna4real(f): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Wailerint:

It is better to work towards that country of uncertainty than to remain in a cursed, useless and visionless country .
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Muna4real(f): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Raydos:
Almost every building in Dubai is fenced off, You wouldn't be able to have the feel of the city!!

I prefer a city like Seoul in South Korea, New York in US, Or Toronto in Canada!!

Dubai is not well planned at all, Even Eko Atlantic in Lagos is well planned than Dubai!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2020
That's Dubai/UAE and Abia master plan.

By the time any African country gets to this level, the Western countries would have already left planet Earth for us and moved to Mars to colonize it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Raydos:

What's this guy talking about?

Fenced off how?

Have you been to Dubai at all?

You are very funny.

Maybe they just fenced them off this year sha.
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Prompto: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2020
The guy as never visited Dubai. Fence in Dubai...lol.

FrLukas:

What's this guy talking about?

Fenced off how?

Have you been to Dubai at all?

You are very funny.

Maybe they just fenced them off this year sha.
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Abohboy: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Nawaaoh:

What’s your point? Even if it turns out to be Dubai, does UAE have more resources to develop their cities than Nigeria??

There is something you people need to understand, Nigeria is much larger than most countries you compare it to, in both population and landmass, yes there is corruption, and if there was no corruption Nigeria wouldn’t be in the place it is now, but because we have so many people, it is harder to build all of these things, but UAE, has a very small population, it’s so small that they pay their citizens the money they make from oil, so you cannot compare the two.
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Hotice085: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Abohboy:

There is something you people need to understand, Nigeria is much larger than most countries you compare it to, in both population and landmass, yes there is corruption, and if there was no corruption Nigeria wouldn’t be in the place it is now, but because we have so many people, it is harder to build all of these things, but UAE, has a very small population, it’s so small that they pay their citizens the money they make from oil, so you cannot compare the two.

In the 70s when we had so much money bigger than our population what did we do?
Did you know Gowon paid salaries of some carrebean nations back then?
Even as we speak do you know how much NNPC makes in a day?
Plz don't use population to support nonsense leaders
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by yemmight(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Dream on
Re: Check Out This Aba Master Plan And Share Your Thoughts. I Can’t Wait!!! by Lithe1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:

Kaiiiiiiiii !!!!
it's too much na.
NIGERIA will be great 1day.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerias 36 States & Fct Ranked In Order Of Land Surface Area / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Six Soldiers, Injure Army General. / The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.