Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump (1865 Views)

Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by lordlugards: 6:30pm On May 18, 2022
All the enemy of Mazi How Market.

God Bless Judge Binta Yarko
God Bless All Lover Of MNK
God Bless PMB for Listening to advise.

Las Las Sunday igboho and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be Free.

Peace will return, But agitation Will continue with minimum casualty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Newton2024: 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
Like for MNK

Share for GMB

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Puskas: 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
One leg up

1 Like

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Ttalk: 6:44pm On May 18, 2022
Yeah it's good

1 Like

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Pierohandsome: 6:45pm On May 18, 2022
Arewa elders

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 18, 2022
Such a shame, that his freedom ends in the court room of justice binta. grin

I need some azonto moves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Greatkenny2: 6:49pm On May 18, 2022
So after wasting our time FG couldn’t pinpoint one single charge to prosecute onyendu Lmao, this is a new low, this government suck at even fighting her enemies... mazi your freedom is certain and near, God willing

3 Likes

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by SwissMass: 6:50pm On May 18, 2022
Binta the Fulani woman, just dey play the lord and savior of biafrans like jabulani, just they reject his bail application, so that the monkey will not jump over the fence again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by QuotaSystem: 6:56pm On May 18, 2022
SwissMass:
Binta the Fulani woman, just dey play the lord and savior of biafrans like jabulani, just they reject his bail application, so that the monkey will not jump over the fence again

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 18, 2022
SwissMass:

Comarade, you are so wicked.

Just give the monkey one inches of bail and he will be jumping on all the trees until he gets lost.

1 Like

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by gidgiddy: 7:05pm On May 18, 2022
This is the kind of picture that gives Arewa youths stroke

2 Likes

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by SwissMass: 7:07pm On May 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Comarade, you are so wicked.

Just give the monkey one inches of bail and he will be jumping on all the trees until he gets lost.
Cage is better for monkey, let him enjoy his life in captivity

1 Like

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by lordlugards: 7:08pm On May 18, 2022
Good news on the way, Underground work have been finalized.
Agreement have been reached.
Nigeria is going to take another political shape.

Those that laugh at you MNK before will bury their head in shame.

To me PMB is the Winner and he has my respect once more.
Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 18, 2022
SwissMass:
Cage is better for monkey, let him enjoy his life in captivity

Haha grin grin grin

Starve him of banana and see him quiet and humble grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by lordlugards: 7:19pm On May 18, 2022
It's not about hearsay or guessing.

Amala and Gbegiri will see Tuwo Chikafa and Akpu and Onugwu Together come 2023 and gnash their TEETH in Confusions.

All the, we the sophisticated politicians will be buried in the mud. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by an0daGuy: 7:26pm On May 18, 2022
See painment for all afonja today grin
Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 18, 2022
gidgiddy:
This is the kind of picture that gives Arewa youths stroke
Onye isi I don de look 4 you for the past 4 days
Biko mere m ofu ihe
I need data

Biko
Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 18, 2022
A useless shepherd leading his drug addicted follow follow herd
Re: The Picture That's Giving Me Goose Bump by 1878i: 6:25am On May 19, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Such a shame, that his freedom ends in the court room of justice binta. grin

I need some azonto moves grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Support Orji Uzor Kalu 100% " It's Either SE Or NE." Shikena!!! / Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. / Can Senator Adamu Ridiculously Drag Buhari, Atiku Or Kwankwanso Like This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.