Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA (1433 Views)

Hushpuppy: AGF, Malami Cautions Court Against Granting Bail To DCP Abba Kyari / PSC Orders IGP To Deepen Investigations Into Abba Kyari's Link To Hushpuppy / EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by Tetrahedron: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2020
One of the comments on the alleged APC video leak on PDP’s link with hushpuppy took a dramatic turn when the tweeter made a prediction about hushpuppy future in jail, Nigeria’s economic future and most interestingly the only entity that does not change in Nigeria “NTA”

See attached and the video link below

https://twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/1279876915655069696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1279894787135549440%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffocusnaija.com.ng%2F2020%2F07%2F05%2Fapc-leaks-video-of-hushpuppi-discussing-with-dogara-timi-frank-and-dino-melaye%2F
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by helinues: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Hahahahah ...

NTA should also catch up...
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by chuddyforlife(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2020
ok
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by Oloki: 6:26am On Jul 06, 2020
funny.. but I find it difficult to laugh
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by realstars: 6:26am On Jul 06, 2020
That Means Everz Thing Will Change Except The National Tv With Outdated Settings.

2 Likes

Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by Karemarealty288(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2020
On point.

3 Likes

Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by BlowYourMind: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2020
NTA is such a national disgrace and monumental absurdity, I have forgetting the last time I view that network of rubbish, the name alone give me headache

1 Like

Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by meobizy(f): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol at NTA. Even NEPA is a shining example of modernity compared to the station.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by sinkhole: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2020
After Hushpuppy's term there will still be no national carrier, our leaders will still be seeking medical pilgrimage abroad, our young learners will still prefer Oxford certificate to UI certificate and no Nigerian Universities will still be in the world's best 100!
One can just predict everything that will happen in this country without ever being a professional forecaster shocked

2 Likes

Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by donbachi(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Him go still meet Nigerians dey pick rice and beans with stones.
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by AlexMahone: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2020
I was very little, when Cyril Stober started presenting on NTA. I am almost 92, and i still hear..."I am Cyril Stober, welcome!". Albeit, the man is good, but can the NTA please let go of that guy already? Gosh!
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by potent5(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2020
And APC would have broken into 5 parties and the truth about Jibril would have been revealed or debunked permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by kalufelix(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Nigeria will be no more...
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2020
AlexMahone:
I was very little, when Cyril Stober started presenting on NTA. I am almost 92, and i still hear..."I am Cyril Stober, welcome!". Albeit, the man is good, but can the NTA please let go of that guy already? Gosh!
Is Cyril Stoba still on NTA?
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by EXLOVER(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Karemarealty288:
On point.
Not on Point $1 would not be equal to 800 naira it would be like 1500 at least or maybe 2k
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by Talknochip(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol
savagery at it peak
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by osamz007: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2020
AND MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DEPARTED FROM NIGERIA

NTA IS NOT FIT TO BE A LOCAL GOVERNMENT RADIO STATION

REDUNDANT SYSTEM
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by xbit: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2020
FSAR go catch u for deformation of FG company's character. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Someone’s Funny Long Term View On Nigeria, Hushpuppy And NTA by AlexMahone: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Is Cyril Stoba still on NTA?
Lol...surprising huh? He still is

(1) (Reply)

Why APC Leaders Are Afraid Of Telling Buhari The Truth – Olu Falae / I Hate Trains. I Hate Bridges. I Hate Rice. I Hate Tallest Building / PHOTOS: Amaechi Visits Katsina Over University Of Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.