Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Help (554 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Please, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2020
With an heavy heart, I am sorry for coming back to you guys soliciting for fund for discharging my wife and new born baby from the hospital. It has been uneasy out there. I have tried selling some of my gadgets to raise money but people are unwilling to buy. And as we continue to stay back in the hospital, our bills pill up.

We are at University of Medical science Hospital (mother and child), had a baby through CS, and have been discharged since Saturday 27th July, but couldn't return home because we are yet to balance our bills.

The total bill excluding drugs, injections, and miscellaneous is ₦121,000. We've managed to pay ₦90,000, and left with balance of ₦31,000. At the moment, we are penniless and have no hope of getting the balance.

I have a mini laptop (Asus), TV (LG 26'inch) and mifi (zte universal). If you need any of these, I am willing to sell them. We would appreciate your support too. Thanks

2079664080 UBA
Re: I Need Your Help by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nairalanders please come to our rescue
Re: I Need Your Help by dobnina(f): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
This kind of post breaks my heart. Really wish I was buoyant enough to always help people in need. I am sorry op. I pray God sends helper your way. Maybe you should also try family and friends too.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
dobnina:
This kind of post breaks my heart. Really wish I was buoyant enough to always help people in need. I am sorry op. I pray God sends helper your way. Maybe you should also try family and friends too.

Thanks for the prayers.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Someone sent me 20k this morning. I am immensely grateful for that huge amount. It lightened my burdens, and I pray that heavens will open your door of blessings. Thanks and I am grateful.

Anyone who is ready to take the netbook for 12k + delivery within SW can please reach me on 07032575071

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2020
I am very happy to inform the forum that my wife and little princess have been discharged and arrived home safely yesterday. My joy has no boundary seeing these two people in my home. All thanks to you all for saving the lives of the most precious souls to me, and securing their return back home.

This is my sincere appreciation to all those who out of their little resource still sent me a token when I pleaded for help here. All your contributions are all appreciated. It may not have been big but indeed, it helped in providing for the health care of my wife, and safe delivery of my darling angel. Thanks to all those who called and offer prayers, hope and motivational push. Every inputs met alot to us.

Right from when it started on 21st June, it gulped every penny I had saved and I almost lost all hopes. But you guys supported me without knowing me personally, not considering if I'm your family member or friend, despite the difficulties in the nation economy, you clad with fabric of secret, rescued me from been put to shame, saved me from the huge storm which could have swept us away. I cannot say it all

On behalf of myself, Ifeoluwakiishi, and Lizzyangel, I want to say a big THANK you.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her / Advice Concerning : I Want To Send My Wife Packing / Why Do People Dislike Bbnaija So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.