Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF (604 Views)

LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’ / Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out / Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by NwekeUG(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2020
IgbereTV reports that the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, has said that it is sad that some Christians exhibit reckless confidence in the face of the ravaging COVID-19 pandemic.

Mustapha, who spoke at the Interdenominational Church Prayer Service, organised by the Nigeria Interreligious Council (NIREC) in Abuja on Sunday evening, said all Nigerians must realize that the pandemic is real.

He called on Church leaders to enlighten their followers on the truth about the deadly virus and how they can stay safe in their families and communities.

During the service, Mustapha who is also the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, said: “If you have no business going out, stay at home. It is scriptural and I will undertone this with a quotation from Proverbs 14:16 where the bible says the wise are cautious and avoid danger, fools plunge ahead with reckless confidence. I see a lot of Christians exhibiting reckless confidence and the Bible describes them as fools."

“Stay at home, if you don’t have a business going out. That is the safest place you have. If you have every genuine reason to go out, as mandatory, wear a face mask.

“My admonition to the church is that we must stop the exhibition of reckless confidence and tell our people the truth and ask them to do the proper things so that they can stay safe for their families, communities and the body of Christ.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1357104/christians-exhibiting-reckless-confidence-face-covid-19-sgf/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by hisexcellency34: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Why Christians?
Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by SmartProf(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2020
How about politicians? Are those ones displaying careful confidence? Oga SGF if u must advise, it must be general. Stop waking up our brain cells with nonesense comments

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by Jakemedg(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Op where's your source?
Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by BlowYourMind: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2020
I serve a GOD that not limited by time, space, life or matter, he was never created, the all-sufficient GOD, the Alpha and the Omega.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Totally depressed. need any form of financial assistance. If i am here to scam you without haven't tried all that my conscience could bear, let your God be my judge. please help me with any soonest work or financially.
ACCESS; 0794484369
Name; Emma
or with my npower: npwr/2020/na1-037769000
Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by osamz007: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Like SAY MALLAMS ARE NOT JAM-PACKED LIKE SARDINES ON FRIDAY AT THE CENTRAL MOSQUE

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by uboma(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
BlowYourMind:
I serve a GOD that not limited by time, space, life or matter, he was never created, the all-sufficient GOD, the Alpha and the Omega.

God will not protect you from being infected with covid-19 if you fail to take the necessary precautions as given by WHO and NCDC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by vikithor(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Reckless ?
OK,this is the time to differentiate btw baals and God of Elisha.
Hear uncircumcised Philistine ridicule the living faith of people which has been yielding results for ages,to even notice that so called christian leaders were in the meeting hearing him 'advise' the body of Christ without correcting him leaves annoying and holy anger in my � tongue.
Its getting more evident that the sayings our Lord is hatching into reality which says
"If I come will find faith on earth"? These clergymen wearing big sign board of adverts about themselves e.g Rev.Dr.,Most Senior Apostle,Arch Prophet,Senior Evangelist...,Apostle Dr yet in terms of demonstrating the power of God by faith they are paper weighted.Ah,may Jesus not weep in our generation cos of these from of religious leaders acting like Pharisees, scribes n Sadducees.

BTW
Learn how to drive,
Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by emaxjey(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2020
cheesy

Imagine , is it only Christians .. even a blind man nows that it almost all Nigerians that is exhibiting reckless confidence in the face of Covid 19.. tongue

Arbi this man doesn't go markets and see reckless confidence in full display .. if you don't have anything good to say.. must you you talk .. angry

Meanwhile, contact me for your business branding and get the audience you deserve with your unique logos, flyers, business cards etc

Check my signature
Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by BlowYourMind: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2020
uboma:

God will not protect you from being infected with covid-19 if you fail to take the necessary precautions as given by WHO and NCDC
What is WHO and NCDC when I survived chronic hepatitis b without drug?
Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by fykes(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2020
It is not reckless confidence... It's a SURE FAITH. For we know the efficacy of the blood covenant since the time of the beginnings . And if the old covenant of bulls and goats can save, how much more the blood of the son of God..

Mr SGF... This is where Christianity differs from every other religion..
It's a covenant relationship we are called into not a religious practice.
Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by BlackfireX: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Imagine it was a Christian minister who used our peaceful peaceful Arab made religion as this example...

Walahi another riot would have erupt
Re: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence In The Face Of COVID-19 — SGF by uboma(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2020
BlowYourMind:
What is WHO and NCDC when I survived chronic hepatitis b without drug?

You are the doctor and patient, all in one.

Did a medical laboratory certify you as having Hepatitis B after running tests on you?

And you got well afterwards from a 'chronic Hepatitis B' with no medication at all.

Lol, please stop telling lies.

(1) (Reply)

WTO DG: FG Unveils Campaign Team For Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / 2023: Run For President, Anambra Indigenes Beg Orji Kalu / Aisha Yesufu Protests The Intimidation Of Nigerians By Security Forces (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.