Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Gtbank Issue. Please Help Me With Steps To Recover My Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gtbank Issue. Please Help Me With Steps To Recover My Money (483 Views)

Genotype Issue. Please Be Rational ( I Am Not A Religious Person) / Please HELP, How do I recover my money / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Issue. Please Help Me With Steps To Recover My Money by bolaji3071(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Please how can I retrieve my 1k back from GTBank. This is the second time this will be happening. The first one was 2k but I had to let it go but this time around this 1k is like 1million to me. The first one happened when I went to withdraw at one of their branch ATM and I was debited but the machine didn't dispense the cash. Till today the money was not credited back to my account. So this one happened on the 19th or last month. I went to use on of their ATM to deposit 2k after placing the money in the machine. The machine seized 1k and brought out 1k. I immediately went to the customer care man there to complain to him and he asked me to fill a form and that the money will be credited back. For three days I waited but didn't see the money. So the following Monday I went to the bank and was told to fill a form again which I filled. But till now they have not returned the money. I know it is 1k but then I need my money back. I have also send them messages on Twitter too but they are just replying me with the same thing. Someone should please help me with guidelines on how to retrieve my 1k back please. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Issue. Please Help Me With Steps To Recover My Money by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Have you sent mails to the bank?
Re: Gtbank Issue. Please Help Me With Steps To Recover My Money by aldotun(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Same here, been waiting for reversal of N5k for a month now, same response everytime on twitter and if you end up calling the customer care line, you would definitely spend more than the money being expected for reversal on just phone calls
Re: Gtbank Issue. Please Help Me With Steps To Recover My Money by bosman50(m): 3:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Are you sure you don't owe them any fee like maintenance fees or things like that?
That might be the only reasonable explanation and the customer service department just didn't check to confirm

(1) (Reply)

Internet Never Forgets / End That Friendship Before It Ends You. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.