Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch (8618 Views)

Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by ifyalways(f): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2011
The woman needs help and shld be taken to Yaba or Aro.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by dexmond: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
Someone claims to be a witch, another person who dont even know her says otherwise, who then is fooling who? For your information, there is an association of witches and wizard here in Nigeria!- Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN), with Dr Okhue Iboi as president. Are you still saying there are no witches? Something is really really wrong with some of these atheists and amateur scientists.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by scopusng(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
I think we have witches association of Nigeria. Abi no bi dem bi warn Atiku?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by pheesayor(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2011
All I'm gonna say on this is that wiches exist. It's only non Nigerians or Nigerians disconnected from their roots that will claim it's false. She probably was sent to attack the family but probably the family being prayerful were already protected. As someone said earlier, it is NEMESIS
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Ultrame(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
I guess she just got tired of things in Naija (with the elections coming and all that), took her clothes off, built her own 'aircraft' (yes, she built the whole damn thing naked!) and decided to fly away to nearby Togo en route Lagos.

Unfortunately, she entered hostile airspace near 'Gowon airforce Base' and her craft was shot full of holes. (Each hole was as big as Lagos itself, which should explain why you cant see the craft altogether).

But being a seasoned witch-pilot was not without its rewards. She pushed the eject/panic button a fragment of a second before the first 'bullet' hit and landed graciously on Mr & Mrs Anamba's 'ZINC'.

You know the rest!
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by desthan(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
wow,

talk about embarrassing a whole military personnel of the Nigerian Air force undecided

no respect at all, to bad undecided
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Ranoscky(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
sealworld:

The problem with this country is that we can not generate internal revenue. it is high time that Witches and Wizard start paying tax and vat. imagine the woman flying for free.

in fact what is the police doing about this?  offenses are as follows:

1. flying on an unregistered airline.
2. no airport license.
3. was she on an international route? if yes, where is here passport/visa
Laffin my balls off! grin. . . .Guy, u no well at all. grin

Outstrip:

This is so sad. People are so freaking ignorant and the Nigerian police is the worst of the lot. Take this woman to a psychiatric hospital. She obviously has a mental problem. This is so sad and embarrassing. Nigerians should be ashamed that a sick person is suffering and everybody thinks it's a show. That is how people saw a beached whale at the beach in Lagos and claimed that it was a sign of the end times. Get treatment for this woman. With proper medication she can leave a normal life.
Before you brand NP the worst, pls, explain how a sick person got to the roof of someone's house without ladder.

Martian:

Why try to act civil? Because people in civilized societies don't act like barbarians and pelt people with stones and sticks.

Maybe they should have set her on fire. I'll bet you would like that.
She was stonned to come down from the roof of the house and not when she had already fell down.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Augustinaz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
Witches exist. God disgraced this one.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by saint119: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
grin  grin  shocked  shocked  shocked  grin  grin
it is very possible that the aircraft was low priced type made in china.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Augustinaz(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
This type no be made in China na made in Tibet.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by ikamefa(f): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
seaworld:

The problem with this country is that we can not generate internal revenue. it is high time that Witches and Wizard start paying tax and vat. imagine the woman flying for free.

in fact what is the police doing about this? offenses are as follows:

2. no airport license.

grin grin grin grin grin

Augustinaz:

This type no be made in China na made in Tibet.

cheesy
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by infofta(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
The whites that taught us civilization (science) believes witchcraft exist. A person can be mentally disorder, but for this woman to be at the roof of a storey building without a ladder shows she is a witch and she needs deliverance from evil spirit. This has nothing to do with her brain or state of mind.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2011
info.fta:

The whites that taught us civilization (science) believes witchcraft exist. A person can be mentally disorder, but for this woman to be at the roof of a storey building without a ladder shows she is a witch and she needs deliverance from evil spirit. This has nothing to do with her brain or state of mind.

Black people were civilized before colonization!!!!!!! WTF is the problem with you people? It's time to let go of ignorant superstitions already, EVOLVE!!
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Lakeside247(m): 1:29am On Feb 03, 2011
I received an unconfirmed report of a similar incident around Surulere axis of Lagos state. This time around the individual is on top of a mast and i even learnt that the incident was reported in one of this Tv stations. Please, is there anybody from this axis with further information?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by roymary: 1:30am On Feb 03, 2011
That witch is so gay;  ran outta gas?
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by mrofficial(m): 2:03am On Feb 03, 2011
^^ lol.

Imagine she wasn't the only one that ran out of gas, they one-storey would have been levelled. grin
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Taurusbull: 2:03am On Feb 03, 2011
It's outrageous a lot of people don't believe that witchcraft/wizardry is real. You go to churches where the pastor is a motivational speaker or an orator and he's spiritually impotent and you say you are going to a church. Even if u don't believe that withes exist, what about demons. This is Africa and these evil forces thrive with little or no resistance. I don talk my own.
If u see Pastor Adeboye or Pastor Olukoya, ask them at least these men still earn my respect till today.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by uwemjack(m): 2:11am On Feb 03, 2011
Martian:

Black people were civilized before colonization!!!!!!! WTF is the problem with you people? It's time to let go of ignorant superstitions already, EVOLVE!!

yeah we 've been flying b4 d aircraft! Voodoo, witchcraft or whatever name its called exits whether u ignore it or act civilized. There is night an day, demons and angels, evil an good, Ur ignoring it does'nt take it out existence. Wake up
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 03, 2011
VIVIAN SET HER UP, grin
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Pukkah: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2011
chi 3280:

aircraft or witchcraft all na flying in the sky.i think that woman deserves some koboko.why should she be fed?she should starve until hunger will make her to disclose her true identity period.

This is funny.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by ejikeND(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2011
God pass them
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Ranoscky(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2011
uwemjack:

yeah we 've been flying b4 d aircraft! Voodoo, witchcraft or whatever name its called exits whether u ignore it or act civilized. There is night an day, demons and angels, evil an good, your ignoring it does'nt take it out existence. Wake up
Tell em!
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by chuqudy(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2011
What is her glo number? I want to learn witch craft. So that I can disappear and land on Aso Rock roof or bank etc. Pls any one who has the woman's number should send it to me.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by sealworld(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2011
The witch(air)craft must have been made in aba.

but come to think of it. it is the most economical and probably safest way to travel. after a crash there was no injury.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Fidelo726: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
chuqudy:

What is her glo number? I want to learn witch craft. So that I can disappear and land on Aso Rock roof or bank etc. Pls any one who has the woman's number should send it to me.
Be carefull of what you ask for or you might get it.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by bandwidth: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
sealworld:

in fact what is the police doing about this?  offenses are as follows:

2. no airport license.

GUY! U ARE A PKIANS, NO DOUBT
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Fidelo726: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
The police should an extra work by taking her to Ububra in Cross River to find out if actually she exists.
If she married with children then, they tell the police all they know about the woman.

Witch craft is real and there operation is mysterious.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by MaiSuya(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Hmmmmm. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by eghost247(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
Strange things
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by eherbal(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
she actually looks like zelda from the terra hawks animation fame,so therefore she passes for a witch,lol.
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by phantom23: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
LWKMDFH, LOL
Re: Confusion Over Self-confessed Witch by Tingles(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
Voyeurism is the pastime of witches, MAMA was sponsored by fellow club members to report live actions in the bedroom of Mr. & Mrs. Anamba to the other members. She got busted cos she stopped chanting her incantations and started moaning. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What's The English Name Of "Udara"? / *****HOLD YOUR BREATH LADIES & GENTS, Latest Pics Of Mr Nigeria 2009***** / Famous Brazilian Butt Model Is Now Rotting From Botched Thigh Injections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.