Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Adam Vs Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam Vs Eve (128 Views)

Why Were Eve's Eyes Not Opened Until Adam Ate? / It's Christmas Eve! Share Your Experience So Far / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adam Vs Eve by Boytide: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2020
On another thread on nairaland, a brawl has almost erupted over a very controversial topic involving Adam and Eve.
A couple of days ago, I came across a thread about a very controversial song by a Nigerian rapper named King Koko. The song is titled "No leaders"
I took my time to listen to the song and I was in agreement with most of it. The guy was basically slamming men throughout the song. He said many thing ranging to how men are not cared for from puberty when they are growing up to how they lack leadership skills. But right in the middle of it in the second verse is an issue that has caused debate, he faulted Adam in Eve's sin. But first I'll arrange that part the lyrics for you so you can get a picture of what he said.

Sadly it's the n**gas preaching sex is all that we need
So little boys learn how to f*ck but never learn how to lead
And we know it's so easy for a woman to bleed
But no n**gas out there to show her how to live
Like Adam stood by while the devil tempted eve
Now we blame the woman for every time that we greave.

I decided to look up the story of Adam and Eve to see what he might be talking about
and I realized that this guy might have a point.

Genesis 3:6
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

The question now becomes was Adam there while Eve was tempted. If Eve was created after him wasn't he in charge of leading and protecting her both physically and mentally?

The entire second verse of the song was basically saying men are responsible for a lot of the misinformation young girls and boys get from the media but when the girl goes bad we complain.

The question that bugs me is this are we really responsible for how women think? And what they become on average?

To get a better picture of the song I decided to leave the link bellow because I think it's a song all men should hear.

http://www.naijapals.com/music/No_Leaders_King_Koko-106347

1 Like

Re: Adam Vs Eve by ArisingStorm: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2020
Firstly, I will ask u a question? When you were young and want to steal, do you steal in the open or in the secret?

Secondly, An advice : The words of The Bible are not words mankind can read like novels. The words are Spiritually active.

Thirdly : "Like Adam stood by while the devil tempted eve" this is poor, sincerely, I am honest with you. You don't know who the Devil is, that's why you and the rapper flow with this. Note: Devil - Enemy of all mankind - The Father of Liars - The destroyer of souls - The wicked one - The deceiver - The founder and creator of deception......... (Research deeply as well)

Fourtly : You need to understand that now in this age, we have Woman, Rebels and The confused ones(woman/rebel).

Lastly : The System of the world is the problem of this world. Research that deeply, and you will get answers.

Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

God’s Light In Man - Pastor Kumuyi / All Those Who Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified Has Begun A New Life / A Parade Of Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.