Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction (551 Views)

Solar Freezer Prices In Nigeria 2024 / New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. / Cost Of Building 20 Rooms Capacity Hotel In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by Ayoade333: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Marktouch Engineering Services specialize in the design and building of modular ambient, chill and cold rooms for many varied applications in Nigeria. We offer a full in-house design and installation service, listening to the requirements and ideas of our customers from the planning stages through to completion. With no restrictions on layout, configuration or size we are able to offer complete flexibility from design to installation, tailoring your cold room to your exact specifications. Our objective is to make the very best use of available space, ensuring the final product meets your exact requirements. We understand that quality and service is everything and we are proud of our reputation for manufacturing products of the highest standard and delivering projects on time. Our cold rooms, chillers the latest insulation materials, and come in various finishes and colors, including stainless steel. We offer bespoke door, floor, shelving and lighting solutions. Hinged and sliding doors can be made to any dimension, configuration or position, while our display coolers offer innovative glazing options.
Installation all over Nigeria ,,Contact Us today 08037110658 or chat Us on Whatapp 08188892835
Re: Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by Ayoade333: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Updated ,Our new project

1 Share

Re: Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by Ayoade333: 3:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Project on going...
Re: Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by Ayoade333: 3:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Project in progress

1 Share

Re: Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by Ayoade333: 3:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Installation in progress

1 Share

Re: Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by Ayoade333: 3:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Unit installation in progress

1 Share

Re: Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by lifenajeje(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2020
What can I do to make a 150 litres used freezer to freeze properly and retain its temperature for atleast 23 hrs. ..

It hardly freezes and only at the bottom ..

The moment power goes off it defrost immediately ..

If I had known would have added money to get a new one .

First I was told it was gas which I filled up ..that did not work .

Now am being told they have to strip the body and replace the conductor with aluminium ..

Help me am based in ikotun Lagos ..
Re: Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by Ayoade333: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
@Life najeje am sorry for my late response.... I work late on the project this days.....concerns your freezer its... According to your complain.... The freezer as internal leakages within the pipe.... This is the solution...u can give it to engineer to run another pipe inside the freezer and couple it back or get another freezer... Thanks
Re: Freezer & Cold Rooms Construction by Ayoade333: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thank God another project completed in Ogun state...contact us @ kol-lek1 Nig Ltd 08037110658

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Killing, / Nnewi Anglican Diocese Ends 2020 Synod With Thanksgiving Service / Aminat Aweke Emerged The 2021 President Of JCI ASO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.