Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost? (601 Views)

What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost? / How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? / How Much Does It Cost To Invest In A Mini Yoghurt Production Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost? by jadejay: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
If you’ve ever wondered how much Facebook ads cost, if anyone has ever told you how they spend N1000 and N5000 on adverts, then you must know by now how tricky this question is. And depending on who you’re asking, you definitely will get a tricky answer that might leave you feeling more confused.

The truth about Facebook ads cost is that Mark and his team made it as simple as going to the kiosk down the street and buying either a big tin of milk or a small sachet of milk. And we both know that while the big tin can last you a month, the small sachet can get you only 1 cup of tea. Doesn’t go more than that.

So if you put aside N1000 as your Facebook budget, so be it. Facebook will never charge you more than that. However, you need to ask yourself these questions,

How long do I want my advert to run?

How many people will it reach?

How much should I spend to achieve this?

Will it deliver the kind of result I want?

The above questions are what we will be answering in this article.

Click below to read it.

https://pelleura.top/how-much-does-facebook-ads-cost/

Re: How Much Does Facebook Ads Cost? by jadejay: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
If you've ever wanted to place a Facebook/Instagram advert but not sure how to go about it, this ebook is for you.

If you've ever placed a Facebook advert and didn't get the result you wanted because you used the shortcut button, then this is for you.

Click below for all the details

https://pelleura.top/facebook-advertising-guide/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Tigernut Drink / Most Beautiful Dustbin On Earth / Porridge Yam: Ingredients, Preparation And Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.