Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages (432 Views)

Download WOFBEC 2024 Messages By Apostle Arome Osayi And Apostle Joshua Selman / Which Of Apostle Arome Osayi's Messages Has Blessed You Most? / Download Apostle Joshua Selman 2021 Messages [UPDATED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages by abimstim: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Apostle Arome Osayi is the Founder of Remnant Christian Network, a Christian Organization with a global network of apostolic centers, churches & missions.
Born December 2nd, as the fifth child in a family of seven to the family of late Chief Paul Ameh Osayi, a Christian home, Arome Osayi gave his life to Christ at the age of seven in ECWA 1 Makurdi barracks road during a Sunday school class.

Speaking about his transition from being born again to becoming a preacher of the gospel?
Apostle Arome has this to say “My early Christian life was shaped by the writings of Watchman Nee and the ministry of Benny Hinn. Even though my discipline is in the line of chemistry I was sure about my call at the age of 12/13 when I had series of encounters with God and I began to work towards it from that time. My transition to a preacher is referenced to an encounter I had where I was taken to heaven and I stood on a mountain and watched people going to hell and I was sent to do something about the situation of the people. This happened when I was 13 years old. And those moments began to shape my life. I couldn’t find rest in any other thing outside ministry.

START DOWNLOADING
Re: Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages by dayssolalee(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Download MP3 : Apostle Arome Osayi – How Men are Clothed with Power and Authority

https://smenmusic.com.ng/download-mp3-apostle-arome-osayi-how-men-are-clothed-with-power-and-authority/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Goes Gaga Whenever I Declare Prophecies – Mbaka / Is Any Nairalander Sick In His Or Her Body? Come Here For Prayer. Testify Later! / Prayer Points For 08/00/20 Pray With Psalm 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.