Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision (443 Views)

I saw one Rapist From Rivers State at Shekarau’s Homecoming – Gov Wike / Ipob Should Focus On Restructuring Than Biafra That Will Never Come - Osibanjo / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision by Frankdaz9: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prophetess One Nigeria, i have a question for you...

Did God send Frederick Lugard from Britain to amalgamate the Four regions seen in your Revelation and ordained his Girlfriend Flora Shaw to name the entity Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision by tungamaje: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Political vision
Re: My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision by Tranquillity360: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Prophetess One Nigeria, i have a question for you...

Did God send Frederick Lugard from Britain to amalgamate the Four regions seen in your Revelation and ordained his Girlfriend Flora Shaw to name the entity Nigeria?

Stop worrying yourself over what a yoruba Prophetess said.

Have you ever seen a yoruba that is not afraid of standing on their own as a country.

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision by kingzizzy: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
If you ask 99.9% of those who want "one Nigeria" why they want Nigeria to remain one, you will get an answer that is so laughable that it would merit to win joke of the year

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision by omenka(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
No be this boy been dey beg people to assist am on Npower registration the other day? cheesy grin grin

Na wa o.
Re: My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision by Deebwebb: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
A political prophetess,the presidency have paid her to use vision to beg us since we are religious but there plans have failed...

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision by bigpriik: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
who believes prophets these days? people who couldn't foresee the coming of corona virus?only God knows the future not man political vision.

1 Like

Re: My Question To Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra That Saw "One Nigeria" Vision by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
No be this boy been dey beg people to assist am on Npower registration the other day? cheesy grin grin

Na wa o.
Shut up uncle ade

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's birthday: Throwback pictures. / Southern Nigeria Should NEVER Blame The North For Anything / I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.