Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) (91170 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by CelestineNelson: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Y
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by greall12(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Excuses: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
May God Almighty grant you peace sister..
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

There is not fixed day set aside for us to die. Death may knock at the door anytime , so we ought to prepare every time to meet the inevitable.

Like this our beloved sister lying down on the stretcher lifeless, she didn't know that today she's going to breath her last; sadly it happpens

Let's try to do the best we can and live the rest to God.

I pray May God direct our steps in this world, as we do those things that pleases him, that in the last day we may experience everlasting joy with him in his kingdom.
hmmmm. This life.
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by elpochas: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
When i close my eyes in death,rock of ages is left for me.Let me hide myself in it.
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by johnmattew: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
must u guys show her face?
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
That look like 1 chance victim
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by AmuDimpka: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oh Lord.... Have mercy on her soul
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Inception100: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
RIP TO HER.. VERY PAINFUL
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Darkharvest: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Death is inevitable, its turn by turn. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by greall12(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
You can’t too read ??

johnmattew:
must u guys show her face?
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Goodybagyo1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
[/i][/s][[i]s]
longetivity:
God will heal you
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by kestolove95(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
We enter 2020 without reading the terms and conditions now see our lives
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
O death, where is your sting?
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Rip...I'm sure her phone has been stolen, cos she can't dress like this with necklace and earing without a phone...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by foreshore(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Witchersunited:
Where is god when he is needed?

Coronavirus no show?

Small accident he cant prevent, man in the sky indeed.
A moment that calls for sobriety in reflection, you chose to use it to cast blames and blaspheme. Do you think this makes you a good person? Guy, I dey pity you. Nor be small.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by emmyrate1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Witchersunited:

Coronavirus no show?

very soon your mouth will put you into problem

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Christy8906:

Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat, food stuff will be appreciated, thanks and may God bless you. Any amount will go a long way please.

You guys should stop this please. Just stop.

This e-begging is getting out of hands.
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Adisawasiu083: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
longetivity:
God will heal you
dead brain....heal her of die?or what?
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by ABSAO(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
godkiller:
It is well

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
I have sent you PM. please reply my mail
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kiki Oshiba(njo)you see your life!
All the glitz and glamours
Slapped up meals in slapped up restaurant
Packaged trip in the Bahamas
Look how it all ended
Of course,
It all climaxed tearfully, as expected living mournful countenances behind.

VP oribanjo, we sympathize with you.
Our hearts and thoughts remains with you in this trying times
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
vanida6:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3190956580963337&id=1091966517529031

Are you considering Buying affordable and genuine properties in Lagos?

Contact @LandPro

Call: +2348143184741

WhatsApp link here https:///+2348143184741

A trial will convinced you

Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by onlinestaff2020: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Witchersunited:

Coronavirus no show?

There maybe no God after all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by TimeTraveler369: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is what Bio-metric Database is used to track and locate cases of this nature....
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by longetivity(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adisawasiu083:

dead brain....heal her of die?or what?
grin grin grin.
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Dyke15(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
godkiller:
It is well

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Boss am not on WhatsApp but solar has really been my dream job. Am in Enugu. Plz give me ur contact let me call
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
RIP to her. But if our PERFECT NEIGHBOURS yeastwards should catch her necklace, dem go sell am for million yuans, I tell you! Folks no get sentiments plus including emotion for place where Money dey grow for free grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by illicit(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
May our death not be in a hurry
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Witchersunited:

Coronavirus no show?

Don't kill yourself trying to prove a dumb point.
Re: Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) by chatinent: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
How life goes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cannibal Tribe That 'Killed & Ate Rockefeller' (Photos) / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.