Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

"I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man (654 Views)

Why I Left Islam [my Story] / Ex Muslim Mochi: I Left Islam Because I Don't Believe In Eternal Sex After Death / Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by ContractKiller: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Anigreat: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
shocked

No truth has been said than this.

Islam a curse to humanity.

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by longetivity(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

stereotype
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by sonmvayina(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

Christianity is worst...
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Standing5(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Christianity is worst...
How?
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Petrall: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Asari Dokubo should read this
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by sonmvayina(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Standing5:
How?

Islam has not killed up to half that christianity have....so,?which other parameter do you want to use, christianity will score worse than islam..
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Daejoyoung: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Islam has not killed up to half that christianity have....so,?which other parameter do you want to use, christianity will score worse than islam..
Where in the new testament, did jesus command his followers to do all that?
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by sonmvayina(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Where in the new testament, did jesus command his followers to do all that?

But they still did...ever heard of the cathars?
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by AgentNairaland(f): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Muhammad was indeed illiterate. Like the vast majority of people during his time in his area, he could neither read nor write . In situations when some history recorded him requesting pen and paper to write , he was actually requesting someone to write for him.

AYAH al-Baqarah 2:23

If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant (Muhammad) and claim that it is the work of a human being like Muhammad who is illiterate, then produce just a surah like it and call for help to all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Standing5(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

How did Christianity kill?
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by sonmvayina(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Standing5:
How did Christianity kill?
u

In other to propagate their pagan beliefs to the new world, a lot of heads went.. In Accordance with the other of emperor Constantine.. "anybody who those not believe, his head should be stricken from his shoulders"

The rest is history
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Standing5(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:
u

In other to propagate their pagan beliefs to the new world, a lot of heads went.. In Accordance with the other of emperor Constantine.. "anybody who those not believe, his head should be stricken from his shoulders"

The rest is history
So emperor Constantine is custodian of Christianity? Wow.
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Daejoyoung: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

But they still did...ever heard of the cathars?
They did, but it was not a teaching of the religion, so there's no point ascribing it to christianity.
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by sonmvayina(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Daejoyoung:

They did, but it was not a teaching of the religion, so there's no point ascribing it to christianity.

They created the religion.. They knew it was just a tool for control...

Smart guys.. (the Romans)

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by sonmvayina(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Standing5:
So emperor Constantine is custodian of Christianity? Wow.

He created it..

He wanted a single religion for his empire.. So he gathered the elders at nicea for arguing and fighting for almost 2 years they created Christianity and drew the Creed for the new religion... Any one who does not believe is as good as dead(anathema)

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Daejoyoung: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

They created the religion.. They knew it was just a tool for control...

Smart guys.. (the Romans)
lol, so according to you the violent Romans who wrote the new testament, couldn't portray their violence in the new testament?
Come on man, put your bias aside, there is no historical or logical evidence to back up your claim that the Romans or specifically Roman politicians wrote the new testament.
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by sonmvayina(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Daejoyoung:

lol, so according to you the violent Romans who wrote the new testament, couldn't portray their violence in the new testament?
Come on man, put your bias aside, there is no historical or logical evidence to back up your claim that the Romans or specifically Roman lpoliticians wrote the new testament.

The theology is Greek /Roman... They where not written by the Jews..

God already provided laws for the Jews, I sincerely doubt if he will go against it..
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Standing5(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

He created it..

He wanted a single religion for his empire.. So he gathered the elders at nicea for arguing and fighting for almost 2 years they created Christianity and drew the Creed for the new religion... Any one who does not believe is as good as dead(anathema)
He .....
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by sonmvayina(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Standing5:
He .....

Emperor Constantine...
Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by Askme2020(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

Christianity is worst...
Both are the same..

1 Like

Re: "I Have Left Islam Because It Is A Religion Of Arabs & Illiterates" Afghan Man by eluifranklin(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

Stop the whataboutism, both religions are utter trash and rubbish and not for for even mad people to practice, Islam is like the person that copies another person's assignment and get a bigger score in it, except that here Islam only copies the bar points, both are trash remember that again
And the truth, backed by compelling facts and evidence points to the conclusion that Islam is a big problem as of today much more than Christianity will ever be again, Islam is solidly again change and development, that's what makes Christianity very different.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / When The Church Becomes A Business / Watch Video As Church Members Prays With Guns, Cutlasses And Other Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.