Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

'I Am Grateful To The Manager For Believing In Me' - Curtis Jones - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Am Grateful To The Manager For Believing In Me' - Curtis Jones (270 Views)

Ronaldo Deserves A Three Match Ban For His Tackle On Liverpool’s Curtis Jones / Curtis Jones Has A Nigeria Father / Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Grateful To The Manager For Believing In Me' - Curtis Jones by OfficialDlh(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Liverpool young star Curtis Curtis Jones has expressed his gratitude to his manager Jürgen Klopp for the faith he had in him.

Curtis Jones extended his contract with Liverpool on Saturday and on Sunday in the game against Aston Villa and the young star didn't disappoint as he got the second goal of the day for Liverpool who won the game by two goals to nil.

Speaking with the Liverpool official website after the Sunday game, Curtis Jones revealed how delighted he is for the contract extension and the Sunday game.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/07/i-am-grateful-to-manager-for-believing.html

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Reveals The European Title He Wants To Win Next Season With Tottenham / Bukayo Saka “that Night, I Didn’t Sleep” Speaking About His First Premier League / Manchester City In Talk To Sign Alexis Sanchez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.