Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Bukayo Saka “that Night, I Didn’t Sleep” Speaking About His First Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bukayo Saka “that Night, I Didn’t Sleep” Speaking About His First Premier League (253 Views)

Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee / Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight / Iwobi Scores First Premier League Goal For Everton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukayo Saka “that Night, I Didn’t Sleep” Speaking About His First Premier League by Omoalaji12: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bukayo Saka scored his first premier league goal on July 4th, 2020 against Wolves. He scored the goal with a left-foot volley right before the end of the first half. Saka scored at the 43rd minute.

See the video of his interview below.
Bukayo said he was happy he scored for the club that he has played for since he was 8 years old.

Here is what Aubameyang said about Arsenal teenager Bukayo Saka when asked about what he thinks about him “It was great for the club that Bukayo and Gabi signed new contracts last week. ‘They have made a big, big impact at the club even though they are only teenagers. ‘Particularly for Bukayo, it must be amazing to sign that contract and think back to when he first put on an Arsenal shirt in the academy when I think he was only six or seven. ‘Both of them are such impressive players already, they have so much to their games – as Bukayo showed with that brilliant goal on Saturday when he just guided it in so nicely.”

source: https://futballnews.com/bukayo-saka-that-night-i-didnt-sleep-speaking-about-his-first-premier-league-goal/

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Face Losing £25m Of Adidas Sponsorship / No Ballon D'or This Year Because Of Coronavirus -fifa / Jack Grealish Will Be More Expensive Now - Michael Owen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.