Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Can Death And Birth Certificates Be Authenticated In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Death And Birth Certificates Be Authenticated In Lagos? (489 Views)

7 Burnt To Death And 14 Injured In Motor Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / At Least 18 Nigerian Nurses Charged To Court In US Over Fake Certificates / Please Who Can Certify Passport PHOTOGRAPH And Birth Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Death And Birth Certificates Be Authenticated In Lagos? by Ramsey19: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Someone in France informed me today that he needs to do some documents, and he needs his birth certificate and the death certificates of his parents to be stamped. Can those documents be stamped in Lagos or I will need to go Abuja for the authentication?
Re: Can Death And Birth Certificates Be Authenticated In Lagos? by Ramsey19: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
someone should help answer this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Visa Application Delaying / Czech Republic Thread: How Can I Study For Free In Czech Republic / My Visit To Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.