Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Visit To Oyo State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Oyo State (494 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Oyo State by Liesel81(f): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: My Visit To Oyo State by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
That's my state, The pacesetter state,

Been thought, you won't visit the alafin, I would I've insist you still have a journey to make.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oyo State by Liesel81(f): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2020
I actually went to the palace but the people at the entrance were really not so helpful and whilst I got some footage on the outer part of the palace - I unfortunately lost it when my computer got stolen in guinea :-(
Akamariner:
That's my state, The pacesetter state,

Been thought, you won't visit the alafin, I would I've insist you still have a journey to make.
Re: My Visit To Oyo State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Liesel81:
I actually went to the palace but the people at the entrance were really not so helpful and whilst I got some footage on the outer part of the palace - I unfortunately lost it when my computer got stolen in guinea :-(

Sorry for the loss

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oyo State by Liesel81(f): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Akamariner:

Sorry for the loss

thanks how often have you been to the palace and what do you think about the protocols involved in visiting it? Have you also been to the old Oyo National park?
Re: My Visit To Oyo State by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Liesel81:

thanks how often have you been to the palace and what do you think about the protocols involved in visiting it? Have you also been to the old Oyo National park?

Actually, I haven't visit either, not living there
Re: My Visit To Oyo State by Liesel81(f): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
okay cool - let me know what your experience is when you visit

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Road Transport From Lagos To Portharcourt / Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa / "Black-owned Private Jet Business Is Thriving During Pandemic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.