Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman (72839 Views)

Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Felynx007(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
He he wanted to arrest gandollar, this life no balance

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Buhari should be arrested too

... You Chop Crazzzzzzzzz grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Shaprara: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
fergie001:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/06/breaking-dss-arrests-efcc-acting-chairman-ibrahim-magu

I read this and I conclude that Mr Magu has done nothing illegal, this article is a hit job on Mr Magu, I won't be surprised if the said commodore is involved in the hit job.

There's a threat level in the allegations and the wordings of this article.

Who wants Magu gone or whose toes has Magu stepped on, did he cross a line he wasn't supposed to, or did he bite more than he can chew.

Why wasn't he confirmed by the Senate though ??

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Kindledlight(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Deebwebb:
tongue he has offended one of the cabals.. Nigeria jagaga.imagine arresting FBI boss for fraud..how can this type of thief be made an efcc chairman,no wonder he freed mompha a criminal like him.even the DSS are criminals.
In fact this is Nigeria everybody be criminal grin

The moment he prosecuted OUK,to the point of jail i knew he is in for a big thing and not just that he is stepping on so many powerful toes.

Forget all these mansion and private jets brouhaha. Am not his fan though.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Chris525: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
About 40% of those online right now are on this thread...talk about hot & sensational news.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Hunter has become the Hunted!

This Reminds me of when Mr. Oshimole was a comrade! Fighting with all his might for the course of Justice..

I remember Otunba Gbenga Daniel telling Oshimole that once he gets into government and set his eyes on Money, he will drop all these Aluta behavior and join them ..

And That is Exactly what happened!

Oshimole has lost every comradeship in him..

Magu Seems to have tasted the same evil fruit and is now accused of falling!

Gbam, and those who eat or taste the evil fruits deserve to be flogged out of the garden of Eden just like Adam was given the boot by my father, l hereby sentence Magu to 6trillion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and 60 million years in jail, if found guilty cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
brightology3:
abeg shut up
Wtf Get Lost arselicker.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Dpharisee: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
JidennaJason:
The Definition of Hypocrisy!!!!

This fool who was anointed by Gen Buhari to head the EFCC is a full-blown Hypocrite...

Imagine this thief have the nerves to declare the delectable Diezanni Alison Madueke wanted for corruption whereas he's the main thief we need to teach a lesson.

Lock the fool like Hushpuppy, we will get Tinubu soon.

CPC branch of APC will use it whenever he challenges them for 2023 ticket grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by ruthmadaki90: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
vindication for the DSS Malami amd several others that have been shouting about how corrupt he is.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Krizeukay: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
chai, bush meat don catch hunter oooo. what a reality of life.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Futuragetty: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
JidennaJason:

This fool who was anointed by Gen Buhari to head the EFCC is a full-blown Hypocrite...

Imagine this thief have the nerves to declare the delectable Diezanni Alison Madueke wanted for corruption whereas he's the main thief we need to teach a lesson.

I can't laugh, my ribs dey pain me eh.
I hope Magu takes a mugshot, with a placard that reads, 'alleged extortion'to be circulated online. just the same his boys treat boys

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by johninhos(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
smiley
ValCon888:
Who is with the popcorn?
The action movie is about to start.
grin
ValCon888:
Who is with the popcorn?
The action movie is about to start.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by princeSammyz: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
There should ask him how Huspipi escaped his radar for so long
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Gee64: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nigerians please let go this thieving mentality and save our faces globally.

You have bastardized our national image with reckless abandon!

Nigerians now hide their identities in foreign countries because of the bad name you have given to the honest citizens of this country!

Oh cry, my beloved country! Your children have failed You!
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by brightology3: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Wtf Get Lost arselicker.
corruption keel u there
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by majamajic(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Am enjoying this government now , buhari left all the drama till ending
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by lawalbo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
The foundation in which Efcc was created is faulty from the beginning. It was created by then president as a tool of fighting his opposition and they have continued with the same idea way down to this time.question now is has magu stepped on Toes?
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Lexusgs430: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yahoo boys can breath some fresh air now........... wink
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Farki: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
What haven't we seen in this Nigeria? grin
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
I knew it all along, that this magu of a man is fantastically corrupt. Most recovered loot have been relooted.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by SirBunky85(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
JidennaJason:

says a hypocrite who worships James Ibori,a known thief.this jasonscolari is nothing but a disgrace .changing ur moniker won't help u.jidenna ko,jasonscolari ni
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
JidennaJason:

gbasoa for DSS

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by icankel: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
This one be like shooting ur fellow hunter through his back
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by bobluck: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
The Hunter is been haunted......this life shal na inside life.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by cybriz82(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
This remind me of a movie tittle BAD EDUCATION...staring Hugh Jackman..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by goldmatrix(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
How? I mean HOW? When did Buhari gather such muscles? Oh Apc...
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
brightology3:
corruption keel u there
Fraud bury you there
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by desiredhome: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
fairfora:
SHHHHHHH!!!

APC IS A PARTY OF CHANGE.

THEY HATE CORRUPTION WITH PASSION, LMAO grin

As said on several occasions here, by the time they leave office in 2023, many Nigerians would faint, on hearing the huge corrupt practices perpetrated by the HOLY ONES. These people are worse than the PDP. I wish the 2 major parties could be scrapped and their members banned from participating in politics for life.
I wonder which party that will be.......
It's not a party thing but the people's thing..... corruption/wickedness is in our blood......we choose to do evil over good, not just the politicians or leaders......the masses too are very wicked, in short is even the masses/poor that encourages the looters....
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Creamz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
News from Nigeria is enough for producers to get good movie storylines
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Alfarisiey: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
na wa o if u no sabi catch thief him go catch u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.