Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football (51271 Views)

Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell / Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
We need him back at Chelsea...we will win the champions league with mikels expertise at the midfield
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mikel my man. The slayer of all MAN U fans worldwide. They will never let us hear word because you ditched them for Chelsea.
Despite all your decorations, they will continue to bug us with how you should be contesting world best with Mercy.

This is even as they can hardly complete their secondary education without doing expo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Mikel my man. The slayer of all MAN U fans worldwide. They will never let us hear word because you ditched them for Chelsea.
Despite all your decorations, they will continue to bug us with how you should be contesting world best with Mercy.

This is even as they can hardly complete their secondary education without doing expo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
we need him back at Chelsea
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Emilokoiyawon: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sirheny007:
I cannot understand why these guys find it hard to retire.Do they find their wives boring?

Why don't you go and retire him. Is he complaining to you? Is he using your body to play? Gerrouofhere joor. Mikel carry go nothing do u.
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by abokikhalifa: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sirheny007:
I cannot understand why these guys find it hard to retire.
Do they find their wives boring?

Why should he retire. Will you pay him ?

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by robosky02(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sirheny007:

Retire for watin?

When Ronaldo and Messi his mates are still fighting for ballondor
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by einsteine(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
MIKEL is the correct spelling of the name of the archangel

Erroneously called Michael today

Very wrong.

Mikel is Basque for Micheal. In Hebrew, the name is Mikhail. Even John Obi Mikel's real name is Micheal. At Finland u-17 in 2003, a commentator erroneously called him Mikel several times and when he signed with Lyn Oslo, the name was used to prepare the contract, hence Micheal John Obi became John Obi Mikel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by donvicky2007: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sirheny007:

Retire you said, when Messi his age mate is still playing and Ronaldo his senior is still on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by dMetalist(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:

k.....smh
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by igwedubai2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nice move jare[sub][/sub]
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by igwedubai2(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mike is a hard-working guy[sub][/sub]
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by henry909: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
can a civil servant apply for npower?
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
As long as he doesn't come to Man Utd or Tottenham.
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by rawpadgin(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
corenewsonline:
For what again? Please Just retire undecided
retire @ 33 Are u okay? How old is zlatan ibrahimavich? Even essien is still playing
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by hunter21(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Please i want to know more about this
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by FEARLESSDUDE: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
levi2:
Great
As in
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Austeeenxx: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
So Tribal football is your source? Tribal football FFS! You might as well use Tejuosho newspaper stand as your source.
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Asianjollof007: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:

Why u no cartoon the WhatsApp number? grin grin
LOL, werey.
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by desiredhome: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thought he has retired?
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by fredoooooo: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sirheny007:
Retire from free money , oga he should get those money as much as he can abeg ... do you know how many want but couldn't get it
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by phemmyfour: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sirheny007:
money must be made

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Mutaultope(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
MESSI never retire
TAYE TAIWO never retire
How will Mikel retire now ? play on jor
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by NaijadrivaCars: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
ERockson:
Over 40years old Chukube claiming 33 tongue. Old age is setting in, he should retire and go enjoy the money with his beautiful family

E concern u? If na u nko?
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
robosky02:
The beautiful Bride of Nigerian football

Forget the talks of clubs in Brazil and Egypt eying him

He will prefer the English football

West Ham and even West Bromish Albion who are in the championship, about to be promoted to EPL also needs him

Beside it will be home coming for his wife and kids
you mean Bromwich?
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by maziokafor1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Neroiam:
I talk am.. Igbo man. Abegi ..retire jor grin

Igbo man keee you there
Matic just signed a new contract in Manchester United by the end of his contract, Matic would be 35 .If John Obi Mikel feels he can still play he should go on and play. Don't let tribalism cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by ERockson: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

E concern u? If na u nko?
U are right
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by ofiko123(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The hustle is real

Man must chop nau..
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Manuel69: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sirheny007:

He is just 33 for God sake.
Buffon is almost 40 and he just signed extension with Juvi.
Giggs, Lamps, Van da sar, RVP played even at 35.

Mikel can still play top flight football for another 3-4 years

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by romenna: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
i too like dis guy.
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Bimpe29: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
JMO, I wish you the very best of luck.
Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Neroiam(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
maziokafor1:

Igbo man keee you there
Matic just signed a new contract in Manchester United by the end of his contract, Matic would be 35 .If John Obi Mikel feels he can still play he should go on and play. Don't let tribalism cloud your sense of reasoning.

If John Mikel Obi feels wetin... Taa. Iffa hear fimm

Matic na Mikel mate? Elders like dem Pirlo were still relevant because they could still ball despite slow pace.

Tribalism keh undecided ...tufia.. sadist. No sense of humor. Tufia

1 Like

Re: EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football by Farki: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
He wants to follow in Ighalo's footsteps. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison / Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.