Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Deborah’s Family Reveal The Cause Of Her Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah’s Family Reveal The Cause Of Her Death (335 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deborah’s Family Reveal The Cause Of Her Death by LatestTori4Town: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2020

A Young makeup artist, identified as Deborah Tushima on Saturday allegedly slumped and died during her birthday celebration. The report which went viral on social media on Sunday alleged that Tushima died of poisoning at her birthday party after she received a gift of iPhone 11.

However, a family member on Monday morning described the reports making the rounds as false, adding that she did not die of poisoning from one of her friends.

The report which went viral on social media on Sunday alleged that Debby died of poisoning at her birthday party after she received a gift of iPhone 11.

Her post reads: “I really don’t know where you are getting all this your rumours from but this is what an immediate family member told me, I really shouldn’t be doing this.

“Deborah’s death hasn’t been confirmed as poisoning, Deborah Tushima did not die because of an IPhone 11.”...Read FULL story on Tori4Town

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Woman Brutalises 14-year-old Girl With Hot Knife In Genital Area / How I Was Scammed By A Nairalander / Man Arrested & Jailed In Abakiliki, Ebonyi For Stealing Church Offering Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.