Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) (34572 Views)

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
I didn't report her death because I was really scared and knew everyone will blame me — Arrested suspect

#justiceforjustina
#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWFWcGY4vp0

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
No reason.

Major part of being a man is talking responsibility for your actions.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Mhizzard(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I didn't report her death because I was really scared and knew everyone will blame me — Arrested suspect

#justiceforjustina
#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy5Pk_Yp1C_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

is that why you butch£r her?

13 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by kestolove95(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Girls no go still learn... Dem won use iPhone, wear expensive cloths.. Na the result bdat

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:
Girls no go still learn... Dem won use iPhone, wear expensive cloths.. Na the result bdat

Am telling you...thats the saddest part

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by BIZNess123(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
cry

This boy is supposed to be given to the mob for jungle justice...

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by BIZNess123(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2023

This one is learning how to lie ....

An estate with security ,neigbours in broadday light ..just dey play

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Her only crime was to fall in Love undecided sad.

Nigerian men are chronic liars, serial killers and rapist!! undecided. Honestly I hate men!!

By now this animal should be sentenced to death ASAP but it’s like they are about to treat him like a celebrity sad.

I’m so pissed off!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Kenosky1: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Okay you will spend two years in detention struggling to explain this to the judge and the rest of life telling this story to fellow inmates. You couldn't rush her to the hospital but decided to be the doctor that certified her dead... story for the gods.
Don't forget that we are talking about one daddy's special daughter, someone's sister and a gentle guy's future wife and mother too cry.
Guy you no try at all.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Ashraffi22: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Murderer

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#justiceforjustina
#wetindeyhappentv

Scared of POVERTY u mean?
Which one u come prefer now? Bn a prime suspect or alleged killer? Dem don use English send u Jail term bayi!

Lesson for Girls supporting hustler wey dey flaunt without investing in bt wana stay relevant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Sirchiboy: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
So this fresh Barney don go like that.
God have Mercy on our vulnerable ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Okiton: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
cheesy

In a normal Nigeria law Court dem go declear this yeye boy innocent, discharge and acquitted. The family of the victim girl need to go extra miles to get Justice for their daughter

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by prickahantas(f): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jail the murderer but no mercy for the olosho neither.
She knew she was dating a guy with no verifiable source of income yet she stayed because she wants to oppress.

38 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by bestman09(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Story for the gods. My fear is that Nigeria's legal system is not trustworthy. RIP to the lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Think9ja(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Girls will continue to make terrible choices when it comes to choosing a man till this world will stop existing.
Seven out of every ten girls will end up in bad marriages. You might not be killed, but you go see am.

Even you reading this comment, I can bet you're with the wrong person, but the thing is the wrong ones have it easy with the bleeding creatures of 21st century

She don die be say she don die

Those ones weh de talk about her beauty, Shey na only worwor girls suppose de die? Which reasonable guy want follow worwor girl?

Let this guy breadth. He's innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction

10 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by accordadoga29(f): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hehehe

You didn't report her death because you were scared but not scared to stay with the decomposing body inside the house for days.

If this idiot's ritual was successful, he would have been posting g-wagon and Ferrari on IG oppressing guys that are legitimate hustlers.

Miss Adoga will rather remain single than date an animal like this boy.

17 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by theophorus(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
All these wickedness and evil.

How do you kill your fellow human and cut to pieces like meat?

Chai! These children no dey fear again ooo.

Well, Karma came early.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by altteemy: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Something similar could have happened at his former residence. It would be prudent to search and ask there as well.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by kelvindj98: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fear Yahoo Boys. Especially these new breed of internet fraudsters, the way their eyes lust after wealth, they will kill anyone to get it....And I mean anyone.

22 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:

In this girl's case I think she was just in love, not like the guy really had anything much to entice her with, just basic comfort.

But we need to hold grown women and female celebrities responsible for misleading young girls and making them believe that life is all about materialism... especially people like Toke Makinwa, Caramel Plug, Blessing CEO, etc. You see them hosting useless Podcasts telling girls trash🗑️ on social media: "if he can't buy you this or that, don't date him" making girls believe that their male age mates without flashy cars and fat wallet aren't good enough.

Any girl who intentionally dates a "yahoo guy" has deliberately used her own hands to "do herself".

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
See how the hediot is struggling to lie.

2 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
The Police should go and check his former compound..... because the distance from Omagwa to NTA road no be here. He must have done something related to this to have ran away from that far place. As for those UNIPORT girls, make who na try learn for once .... killing of young ladies for ritual purpose is on the rise both reported and unreported. Iphone 13, expensive clothes and every day outing comes with a prize. As for the killer guy....you were scared of reporting your self...but you were not scared of killing her. I rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
lipsrsealed see
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#justiceforjustina
#wetindeyhappentv
absolutely trash
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anyway I don't blame you but dyfuntional society, even the police they asked to arrest you guys, would still collect money from you and give you protection like rock of gilbrata, and for a few that that got to court, judges would give them 3 months jailed term starting from the day they were arrested, meanwhile, for those like you that killed and caught, if they eventually sentenced to death, govs would not sign, u will continuing enjoy free meals, one day, there will be jail break,freedom would come and circle continues.

INDEED. NAIJA = HELL.

NB. Out of 1 that is caught and exposed on social media, 10 Scot free. Ladies beware, hands are meant to work and earn money and not hole in between.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Her only crime was to fall in Love undecided sad.

Nigerian men are chronic liars, serial killers and rapist!! undecided. Honestly I hate men!!

By now this animal should being sentenced to death ASAP but it’s like they are about to treat him like a celebrity sad.

I’m so pissed off!!
Any news on Chidimma's case?

17 Likes

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by DeathToRiggers: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death / Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] / How He Was Harassed By Soldiers And Police For Helping Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.