Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

"You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit (5886 Views)

Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by frankleesehi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
A Nigerian lady has raised eye brown on twitter after she shared a video encouraging fellow ladies with black armpit to be confident in their selves while wearing bikini.

The twitter user @the_oddity in her one minute video encourage black ladies to rock their bikini not minding if they have black armpit or not.

According to the video she shared, he said, "I remember posting a bikini video one time and someone took a screenshot of my inner black thighs to troll me... here’s some more content for you sir"

"I heard that as a black woman, you can not confidently rock your bikini because you have black armpit.

I don't get it, since you are a black bitch with a black thighs, let me hear you say you are a black bitch with a black thighs", she added in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neyQiemA4Gg

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
She looks like a joke grin

Stupid things women do for the clout

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
What is this undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Vyzz: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
I think I have seen this face before

2 Likes

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Can a LADY really be this Useless...?
Or DEVIL now sits on the throne..?

She looks like someone on CHEMOTHERAPY.
It appears she forgot her medications somewhere.
I can't put up with a Stray Rabid Child and it's now becoming the tumor marker of a specific Gender. .

6 Likes

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Adalyon(f): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
You guys should calm down with the insults... Did you even watch the video?... She was talking about how black women especially those in the US are always self conscious about wearing bikinis because of their color compared to white women who are more confident because of their "white color" .. That black women should be proud of their melanin even those parts that are darker than the rest hence the "flaunt your black armpit" statement... Y'all need to stop bashing without knowing the full gist

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hello guys.

2 shots of 501 or Jack Daniels will make u unsee this trash.

2 Likes

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
@OP, please add "Viewers discretion needed" to the topic!
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adalyon:
You guys should calm down with the insults... Did you even watch the video?... She was talking about how black women especially those in the US are always self conscious about wearing bikinis because of their color compared to white women who are more confident because of their "white color" .. That black women should be proud of their melanin even those parts that are darker than the rest hence the "flaunt your black armpit" statement... Y'all need to stop bashing without knowing the full gist

Is dark armpit caused by melanin? Dark armpit can be made clean, I don't have but heard of bicarbonate of soda.If is like asking you to be proud of eczema or crawcraw, they are not incurable!

2 Likes

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adalyon:
Who told you most of us are not proud of our COLOR...?
IF you keep White and Keep BLACK......
I will always settle for BLACK complexion.
What has Complexion got to do with STUPIDITY..?
What has Complexion got to do with MADNESS..?
What has Complexion got to do with ASHAWOO..?

2 Likes

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by oglalasioux(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Stay off drugs, people.
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Adalyon(f): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Is dark armpit caused by melanin? Dark armpit can be made clean, I don't have but heard of bicarbonate of soda.If is like asking you to be proud of eczema or crawcraw, they are not incurable!

She also talked about inner thighs and glutal fold
.. You can disagree with her... Its fine.. I was addressing the name calling... You can also disagree with me on that

1 Like

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Adalyon(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Who told you most of us are not proud of our COLOR...?
IF you keep White and Keep BLACK......
I will always settle for BLACK complexion.
What has Complexion got to do with STUPIDITY..?
What has Complexion got to do with MADNESS..?
What has Complexion got to do with ASHAWOO..?

First of colorism is a big ish... If it doesn't apply to you fine... But don't say it like the bleaching cream business isn't booming... There are people who aren't proud of their color..
And lemme just be sure... Is she an ashawo for wearing a bikini or for saying women should feel confident in a bikini or you just like throwing the word around?

1 Like

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Body acceptance is everything.
Love yourself all the time.
Hey guys check out my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfFI41zoAu3gjq-dhrctMdw
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Omo I gas take gin to erase this memory. What the hell is this

1 Like

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Osobi32(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Honestly women has lots of wahala, they can do anything for attention! Imagine this wan wey be like vulture wey rain beat come dey wear bikini kwa. Nawa oooo
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by suremahn(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
pls is that p3n1s
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by DoubleEngine007: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Na man be this abi woman ,cux ayam not understanding the down stream sector frontage

Na wah o,she for just nak*d finish na..

Wonders are just starting to unfold..

Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Simvan: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vyzz:

Same ABOLO GIRL on Twitter na
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
I like her...she's got zeal! grin grin grin
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by ashewoboy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
just look at her pvssy outside. meaty pvssy though.
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by kestolove95(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Her toto is plenty
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by fuwaski(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Torie8 come and see MTN 5GLTE grin
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol, I follow her on IG and YouTube and I must say she sure has this huge confidence! I mean, she's black, beautiful, has spots (like I do) on her skin but is super confident!
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Sturmbannfuhrer: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Won ma shi e l'abara l'abia. Ewo l'oshi.
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Amotekun777: 2:00am On Jul 07, 2020
She look like Ogun sacrifice. angry
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by phyya(f): 3:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Vyzz:
Same girl people were admiring on twitter and comparing to mbah the bald guy
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Torie8(f): 4:55am On Jul 07, 2020
fuwaski:
Torie8 come and see MTN 5GLTE grin
Hahahaha is that one a man or woman
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by phemmyfour: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

A black woman's armpit should be
Re: "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2020
phemmyfour:
A black woman's armpit should be

Not incurable

(1) (Reply)

Woman From Hell Slaps, Kicks, Stomp On A Child For Throwing Up (evil Maid) / Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers / Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.