Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2020 (124 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, July 6, 2020)

*We Are Going Higher: Prayer*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and the weapon of prayer, You have given for our spiritual warfare.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, destroy every spirit of prayerlessness in my life, and revive my prayer life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, release upon my life, afresh, the 'prayer anointing' and empower me to pray without ceasing, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, take over the affairs of this nation (name) and let no ungodly policy stand; remove also, ungodly, diabolical and wicked men from the position of power and authority, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, uphold me till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness, and protect my children from the perverseness of this generation, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let my prayers be fervent, effective and be accepted; please, let me move mountains and change seasons, through my prayers and supplications, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let praying never be a burden unto me any longer; and, let whatever I decree in prayer be instantly established, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, surround me with Your fire and shield me from every satanic arrow of the enemies, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and continue to make him a terror to the kingdom of darkness, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Tuesday, July 7, 2020)

*We Are Going Higher: Worship*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You, who inhabits the praises of Your people; the Holy One of Israel, and the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

2.Father, You're the king of kings, and the Lord of lords; You're the I am that I am, and the Ancient of days.

3.Father, You're the Mighty man of war, the Lord Strong and Mighty, the Lord Mighty in Battle, the Almighty God.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, wear upon me the garment of Your praise, and let Your praise never cease from my mouth, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to praise You, at all times and in all situations, even, in moments of affliction, let me praise You, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, as I praise and worship You, please, take over all my battles, and give me victory on all sides, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to always worship You, in spirit and in truth, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me never use the mouth that I have used to praise You, to praise any idol or man-made god, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let all his testimonies and blessings be permanent and irreversible, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry / CHAPTER 1 / What Is The Greatest Gift/offering You Ever Gave To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.