Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1344 Views)

Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad / "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: . by Olamie09: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Buy a plot of land for as low as 1 million Naira...
Location (sagamu)

Only serious buyers should should message.

Contact via WhatsApp for further enquiry:
http:///2348064921021
Re: . by mooojy: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
ikennaluke:
Datalize collectors are responsible for capturing quality data, information’s and evidence in cities, centres and locality withing their local government of residence.

These data’s and information’s when accurate allow analysis which will lead to the formulation of convincing and credible policies that will promote the development of institutions, organisations, businesses and projects

Data integrity support the observation of errors to protect the integrity of data collection and information. Since quality control actions occur during or after the data collection, all the details are carefully documented for future use to promote businesses, government, institutions, individuals and their projects.

DATALIZE PAY PACKAGE

Are you interested in working with Datalize, gathering and collecting information’s and data on behalf of Datalize?

Datalize Collectors will be on a monthly pay package based on the number of data and information captured by agents in a month. Datalize pay package include 12.7% of each captured data and information even though the percentage may be higher at some point.

VISIT https://datalize.com.ng/career/
Can you shed more light on working with you guys.
Re: . by lawlhee: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2020
mooojy:

Can you shed more light on working with you guys.

Honestly
Re: . by Urennasonia: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
lawlhee:

Honestly

Ikennaluke who posted the job advert here, also created a jobberman account and posted it there as well.
So today they sent texts to applicants, telling them their online assessment was successful and asking them to visit Datalize Nigeria website for their on-boarding. On their website, they promise to give a free data collection device to each employee, then they ask you to enter your ATM details and pay the sum of #3,600 as delivery charge (Screenshot attached).

Re: . by Urennasonia: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
lawlhee:

Honestly
The texts they sent out to applicants today, came in at a very odd hour (1 a.m).. Some applicants tried using True Caller to search for the numbers they used to send the texts, and below was what True Caller gave as the ID.

Re: . by Urennasonia: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
lawlhee:

Honestly
Ikennaluke should be investigated..He even took down that job advert he posted here. The whole thing is shaddy

1 Like

Re: . by Drdreyy: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Urennasonia:

Ikennaluke should be investigated..He even took down that job advert he posted here. The whole thing is shaddy

Exactly, it looks fishy. I applied too and got a success message. I was doing the onboarding process but had to pause when I got to the device payment stage.

It is quite unfortunate the way scammers are taking advantage of the high case of unemployment in the country. That was how one dude promised to help me the other day on this forum he requested for my number, only for him to give it out to his fraudulent team. I started receiving various calls from people trying to woo me with various scam formats.
Re: . by lawlhee: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Urennasonia:

Ikennaluke who posted the job advert here, also created a jobberman account and posted it there as well.
So today they sent texts to applicants, telling them their online assessment was successful and asking them to visit Datalize Nigeria website for their on-boarding. On their website, they promise to give a free data collection device to each employee, then they ask you to enter your ATM details and pay the sum of #3,600 as delivery charge (Screenshot attached).

Honestly I got the message too and I've been making serious research on them. No specific salary range, ask us to pay for the data capturing device, no address, only a contact form. It doesn't seem right at all
Re: . by lawlhee: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Drdreyy:

Exactly, it looks fishy. I applied too and got a success message. I was doing the onboarding process but had to pause when I got to the device payment stage.

It is quite unfortunate the way scammers are taking advantage of the high case of unemployment in the country. That was how one dude promised to help me the other day on this forum he requested for my number, only for him to give it out to his fraudulent team. I started receiving various calls from people trying to woo me with various scam formats.

This is so sad

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Company In Sagamu Ogun State / If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? / Iris Consulting E-recruitment Solution Www.irisjobstation.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.