Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Depressed, Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressed, Help Me (775 Views)

Pregnant And Depressed / Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Depressed, Help Me by heendrix(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pheurly:
I have to say this before losing my life to depression.... I'm a guy though
I was sexually abused when I was eleven by guys and ladies u shld know what I mean.. But I've told my parents but they said I shld stop saying it but mehn... I'm living with the trauma...
I'm in school year one... But, I think I can't continue not as if I'm dull... But it's not just entering, I just can't concentrate, I'm not me... I just went because of the money my parent spent... I don't want to waste their time and moreover it's not the course I wanted... Not as if I don't want to go but no vibes going... I can't concentrate, having traumas in my brain... I'm an introvert too .. Most times I see myself not useful.. I'm in tears now sha...
One thing again, I feel like living home... I can't stay at home... For like three years, I've been wanting to leave but I don't know how I wld tell my parents, I'm 20 though... I want to stay on my own... I packed my single bag for like a month now... Hmmm depressed, traumatized... I've caused my parent pains... I just need a break from everyone... I don't want to hurt ... It's high time I left... I've never been loved by a gal sef... I've never dated.. I'm just being used as their pleasure for sex....
I'm devastated... I've almost committed suicide before sad to say...
I'm like a stranger to everyone at home.. I don't talk or do anything... I cry for help.... I cry for help.. There re alot abt me to write but not to show my identity... Just summary
Please don't read and leave without commenting. It can help

This is serious. .....but no matter what and as funny as it sounds, you live ur life but you really don't own it fully, God does. so taking it would only cause you an eternal pain and an earthly pain to ur loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed, Help Me by yomi007k(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
You should leave home for about 6 months.

After that come back and tell us how it went.

Wish you the best.
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
yomi007k:
You should leave home for about 6 months.

After that come back and tell us how it went.

Wish you the best.

You think I won't or can't survive alone.. .
I have plans too... I have hands and feets and head... U don't understand, be in the same position u wld know better,just put urself in my shoes... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
heendrix:

This is serious. .....but no matter what and as funny as it sounds, you live ur life but you really don't own it fully, God does. so taking it would only cause you an eternal pain and an earthly pain to ur loved ones.

Hmmm, I've left that kind of thinking though.... What do you think i shld do, pls?
Re: Depressed, Help Me by HomerTimpson: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
When am depressed i'll buy nutrimilk like two and sip it all,but in case your your write up is true go visit ur bestfriend or indulge is something that get you carried away like in my case its (playstation) and stop thinking abt those past ill moment and read books of people that were once in your shoes and are now happy(the persons of JOYCE MEYER & co) "life is too short to sit in the mud of your pasts,you are not the worst man on earth

1 Like

Re: Depressed, Help Me by Righteousness89(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
The One Person I can Confidently recommend to you is the one that knows you like no one else..

HE is the one that knows what and where to touch in you, that will Repair and Rectify you.

HE is the one that knows exactly how u feel! He is the only one that knows the truth about you, irrespective of what people say or think about you.
Once He touches you, it is permanent!

His Name is Alpha and Omega..
His Name is JESUS CHRIST..

Let's talk if u are willing to let Him

No one else can mend you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed, Help Me by yomi007k(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pheurly:

Yonu think I won't or can't survive alone.. .
I have plans too... I have hands and feets and head... U don't understand, be in the same position u wld know better,just put urself in my shoes... cry cry cry
I have been in your shoes.

You can suck it up, forgive and forget about the past, move onto the futute.

Or you can use your hands, feet,head.
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
When am depressed i'll buy nutrimilk like two and sip it all,but in case your your write up is true go visit ur bestfriend or indulge is something that get you carried away like in my case its (playstation) and stop thinking abt those past ill moment and read books of people that were once in your shoes and are now happy(the persons of JOYCE MEYER & co) "life is too short to sit in the mud of your pasts,you are not the worst man on earth

I don't have friends.. I'm always indoor suiting by edge of my bed
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:

I don't have friends.. I'm always indoor sitting by edge of my bed
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
yomi007k:

I have been in your shoes.

You can suck it up, forgive and forget about the past, move onto the futute.

Or you can use your hands, feet,head.

Hmmm.. My school that is not working at all at all nko?...
Constant depression and trauma... Hmmm
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pheurly:

Male or female?
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Squillaci:

Male or female?

None
Re: Depressed, Help Me by HomerTimpson: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pheurly:

get your ass up and indulge in something even if its just to waste time
Re: Depressed, Help Me by VirginFinder: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Oone Pperson I can Cconfidently recommend to you is the one that knows you like no one else..

HE is the one that knows what and where to touch in you, that will Rrepair and Rrectify you.

HE is the one that knows exactly how u feel! He is the only one that knows the truth about you, irrespective of what people say or think about you.

No one else can mend you
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The One Person I can Confidently recommend to you is the one that knows you like no one else..

HE is the one that knows what and where to touch in you, that will Repair and Rectify you.

No one else can mend you

Where was he since?
Re: Depressed, Help Me by jasent(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
heendrix:

Re: Depressed, Help Me by jasent(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

No one else can mend you
you ended up saying nothing. Simply tell him to visit a psychiatrist or a psychologist. I don't knw why you guys always encourage a depressed person to give life to Christ or turn to God as if the person got depressed because of sin.Depression is a mental illness that needs medical attention.He said he can't concentrate, that's could be as a result of neurological problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
get your ass up and indulge in something even if its just to waste time

I don't just know what to do
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lalasticlacla move this... I need help
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Missyajoke(f): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pheurly:
I have to say this before losing myself to depression.... I'm a guy though
I was sexually abused when I was eleven by guys and ladies u shld know what I mean.. But I've told my parents but they said I shld stop saying it but mehn... I'm living with the trauma...
I'm in school year one... But, I think I can't continue not as if I'm dull... But it's not just entering, I just can't concentrate, I'm not me... I just went because of the money my parent spent... I don't want to waste their time and moreover it's not the course I wanted... Not as if I don't want to go but no vibes going... I can't concentrate, having traumas in my brain... I'm an introvert too .. Most times I see myself not useful.. I'm in tears now sha...
One thing again, I feel like living home... I can't stay at home... For like three years, I've been wanting to leave but I don't know how I wld tell my parents, I'm 20 though... I want to stay on my own... I packed my single bag for like a month now... Hmmm depressed, traumatized... I've caused my parent pains... I just need a break from everyone... I don't want to hurt ... It's high time I left... I've never been loved by a gal sef... I've never dated.. I'm just being used as their pleasure for sex....
I'm devastated... I've almost committed suicide before sad to say..but I don't want to again.
I'm like a stranger to everyone at home.. I don't talk or do anything... I cry for help.... I cry for help.. There re alot abt me to write but not to show my identity... Just summary

@ pheurly You need a psychologist i.e someone you can talk to. You need to heal you haven't.
Your problem is that the trauma is buried in your memory you need someone to talk to, I mean an heart to heart talk. See message me privately I should be able to offer solutions to your problem.

1 Like

Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Missyajoke:

You need a psychologist i.e someone you can talk to. You need to heal you haven't.

cry cry cry cry
Re: Depressed, Help Me by labylaby: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pheurly:
I have to say this before losing myself to depression.... I'm a guy though
I'm devastated... I've almost committed suicide before sad to say..but I don't want to again.

Hi,

I'm sorry you're going through this. Have you tried therapy? Not to sound cliche but it helps. There are a number of free therapy services. DM me and I'll give you a number.

If you can, during this Covid19 break, try to fall in love with your course. You might realise it's not so bad. Check YouTube and other sites for more info on the course.

What are you really interested in? You don't need to study it in school to take classes on it. There are lots of free courses online. You should check out the courses related to the course you think you want. Who knows, you might realise it's not all that.

You're a wonderful person, I'm sure of it. I'm very proud of you for calling for help here. That's proof of how strong you are. You're ready to fight for your life. You just need to find things that make you feel better.

Get a new hobby. Something challenging. Join a subreddit on that hobby and interact with people.

When you hear that voice reminding you of how "useless you are", shake your head softly. Imagine yourself kicking or punching the mean words out of your head. You are worthy. You have a great future. There are so many more years you have to figure your life out.

♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: Depressed, Help Me by Pheurly: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Missyajoke:

@ pheurly You need a psychologist i.e someone you can talk to. You need to heal you haven't.
Your problem is that the trauma is buried in your memory you need someone to talk to, I mean an heart to heart talk. See message me privately I should be able to offer solutions to your problem.

Ok sir
Re: Depressed, Help Me by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2020
Squillaci:

Male or female?

I saw your PM again.
Is there something I can do for you?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be An African Wife. Get Your Money: Pastor Funke Felix Adejumo (video). / Ty / Finest Boy In Lagos ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.