Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days (258 Views)

Npower: Mobile Money Agents Training Commences / Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Terminal / Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Earn High Commission Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by Colmas(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
I Want to use this platform to bring to you Readycash. were you work less and get paid with commissions too. Register to be a Readycash agent and begin to do more transactions such as BVN registration, bank account opening, pay bills ,tradermoni cashout, pos cashout . free pos machine will be given. U don't need money to register to be a Readycash agent.
Note: For more information on readycash chat me privately on WhatsApp 08189502506 or 08162018223, email sodiqalabi@yahoo.com or come to our office Address: 295 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba 100001, Lagos
Our Bank transfer charges is N9 and No stamp duty.
Re: Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by dangloove(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
what of people residing outside Lagos
Re: Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by yemi1504: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2020
dangloove:
what of people residing outside Lagos

Exactly sir, can you waybill the POS to those outside Lagos and can registration be done online for them sir?
Re: Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 Days by yemi1504: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2020
Colmas:
I Want to use this platform to bring to you Readycash. were you work less and get paid with commissions too. Register to be a Readycash agent and begin to do more transactions such as BVN registration, bank account opening, pay bills ,tradermoni cashout, pos cashout . free pos machine will be given. U don't need money to register to be a Readycash agent.
Note: For more information on readycash chat me privately on WhatsApp 08189502506 or 08162018223, email sodiqalabi@yahoo.com or come to our office Address: 295 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba 100001, Lagos
Our Bank transfer charges is N9 and No stamp duty.

Exactly sir, can you waybill the POS to those outside Lagos and can registration be done online for them sir?

(1) (Reply)

Blog Writer Needed / Vacancy / Any Cleaner/Cook Job Vacancy Available In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.