Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl (1969 Views)

See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife Because Of Alleged Infidelity (photos) / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by uzoormah(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
This Young man Caught an Owl and decided Burn it because he thought it was a "Witch"

He didn't even eat it angry angry grin
Let's stop killing these harmless Animals
(Except snake sha)

Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by heendrix(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Poor animal

This guy deserves to be beheaded sad
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by squash47(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
beautiful witch ....

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by majamajic(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Op go chop witch oo
grin grin grin

Owl is a night bird , at the same a bad night messenger
That's why they use am instead of bat
Most of u saying they will keep it, if this bird enter their room in the night, na testimony things for church tommorow
This guy is even strong to clip this bird , the eyes can go 180
Me I go sell am

5 Likes

Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by illicit(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Illiteracy is a terrible disease

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by Xristars(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sad. Though I'm not sure he burnt it. And do white owls exist in Nigeria?
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by LizBathory(f): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Owls are my spirit animal.
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by Etinosa1234: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Nigeria and superstitions cheesy grin
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2020
He would have made a fortune from this bird if he had sold it to enlightened men
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by Tonyfx: 2:51am On Jul 07, 2020
We really need to get rid of this idiotic mentality. This is one of the reasons why this country never advance because we destroy what we don't understand instead of opening up our minds to learning cry cry

2 Likes

Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by saintvc(m): 4:21am On Jul 07, 2020
on body noticed the photo shop he did there abi
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by exxells(m): 4:57am On Jul 07, 2020
This man just wasted his chances at becoming rich. That's a rare color of owl.
Looks photoshopped though
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by tubolancer(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2020
Xristars:
Sad. Though I'm not sure he burnt it.
And do white owls exist in Nigeria?
Yes I saw one very close to my door when I was living at pleasure, it was so beautiful. Ignorance made this man killed an innocent bira. The bird came to pass a message to him but because of the turmoil within his heart, he murdered his messenger.
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2020
This exact colour of owl has entered my house before in broad day, not sure how it entered my study room, locked the owl there then went to check it in a couple of hours but it was no longer there, probably made its way out the same way it came in

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by hidhrhis(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2020
When I buy my own house I will have owl and cat as pet
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Ignorance, his thinking village people are after him...
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by betonnaira: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
majamajic:
Op go chop witch oo
grin grin grin

Owl is a night bird , at the same a bad night messenger
That's why they use am instead of bat
Most of u saying they will keep it, if this bird enter their room in the night, na testimony things for church tommorow
This guy is even strong to clip this bird , the eyes can go 180
Me I go sell am
u b illiterate
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by betonnaira: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
saintvc:
on body noticed the photo shop he did there abi
shey his smiles are fake abi
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by majamajic(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
betonnaira:
u b illiterate

Yes u are right sir ,
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by betonnaira: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
majamajic:

Yes u are right sir
Thank ur god say u know
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by majamajic(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2020
betonnaira:
Thank ur god say u know

I started learning English on this NL , I really thank God for the journey so far
Besides i don't have my God , I serve the same one God
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by slyfox35(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Abeg he burn am well,that's how when I parked into my home,there was this screeching sound always coming from the attic,I thought they were bats,the sounds couldn't let me sleep at night,gave me headache and ear pains,I bought alot of bat repellent and put it through the manhole,laiye,this thing did not leave,I opened a part of the roofing,laiye,this thing did not leave,I had to call my squad,so we entered inside the roof,lo and behold,an owl exactly like the one the poster pictured,we pursued and pursued,it dodged all the openings we made for it to leave,it started being ferocious, attacking us with full fight wing mode and it's long talons and beak,we had to back off,it was wining the fight,I was thinking of go getting professionals,before it left that night on its own,my guy if to say I catch that thing,I for light and burn am pass ganja,I for burn he body and he spirit to ashes
I hate nonsense
Re: See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl by betonnaira: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
majamajic:

I started learning English on this NL , I really thank God for the journey so far
Besides i don't have my God , I serve the same one God
good for u gooooood for u.

hail

(1) (Reply)

Is CHY Mall A Scam? Find Out; Chymall.net / WATCH VIDEO: Female Student Who Gave Her Body To Teacher Caught. / Yahoo Boys Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.