Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Buguma First Son Of Technology - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Buguma First Son Of Technology (273 Views)

Image Shows How Humans Will Evolve Due To Regular Use Of Technology / Apple Wrist Watches Are The New Life Savers – Wonders Of Technology / What Piece Of Technology Do You Hope Gets Invented In Your Lifetime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buguma First Son Of Technology by Basoenewokoma(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
THE SHOWTECH NIGERIA LIMITED

The founder; Basoene Wokoma
Phone number; 07030657245
Located at; 61 Wokoma
My real life story;

I started repairing electronic since at the age of 8yrs and what I use to start was radio and clock and one old Motorola phone as of then,
When I was doing it as of that time I'm always feeling happiness in me and that happiness is God,
Sometimes I will just touch one or two things from the board and the problem were solved.
My mum try all her possible best to stop me just because I don't have a place to store them and also people were stealing them from me, but finally she could not stop me,
On one faithful day I meet a man and he said to me 'boy' you are gifted, where is your dad and I replied 'he's late' what of your mum and I replied 'she is at home' ''the man said'' I really need to see her, and I took him to where she is and he said to her one simple word which is' focus on this young man because he has a great destiny.
But the devil came along and tried all his possible way so that I will not go to university and he put a diversity of lacking, but one thing I know is that Philippians 4:13 will always work for me.

At the age of 27yrs now I can invent things and repair things such like;
solar inverters UPS inverters,DVD player, Plasma TV, decoder, home theatre machine, inventing such like; wedding computerized secret box, automatic change over switch, powerful TV guard, home electric lamp remote control switch, picture design acrylic light displayer. e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Usawebdzines To Promote Your Brand For Customers / Post Covid-19 Job Opportunities For Engineers / Nairalander organizes Coding Program For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.