Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Married Woman Wants To Move To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Married Woman Wants To Move To Canada (786 Views)

Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? / Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos) / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Wants To Move To Canada by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Plz I need your expert ideas and advice on how to move to Canada for greener pastures/work and am doing so with the consent of my husband.

I posted this in the family section and I was redirected here.
Plz help a sister out with the pros and cons.
Thanks
Re: A Married Woman Wants To Move To Canada by Openbusiness3: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
It's better you and your husband move together for the sake of your marriage

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants To Move To Canada by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Plz I need expert ideas pls everyone
Re: A Married Woman Wants To Move To Canada by magd: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
To move legally it all depends on your qualifications you can check the Canada Express entry thread and see if you qualify for fsw or pnp.
nwaimoroseyaho:
Plz I need your expert ideas and advice on how to move to Canada for greener pastures/work and am doing so with the consent of my husband.

I posted this in the family section and I was redirected here.
Plz help a sister out with the pros and cons.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

“we Lost Everything We Had In South Africa, But We’re Not Going Back” / Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale / Why Don't Lions Attack Tourists In An Open Vehicle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.