Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale (801 Views)

Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Jamil Abubakar To Pay Flight Ticket For 5 People That Have Never Been On Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by Alooone: 3:43am On Jan 04, 2022
I have already booked d flight scheduled for 4th January, 2022 but due to circumstances beyond my control I can't seem to board that flight...the current price from Kano to Ph is 55,000 but I can sell d ticket for you at d rate of 50,000 or even lesser...
Here is my contact gorettiuwabuike@gmail.com...serious buyers please
Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by NoFucksToGive: 4:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Alooone:
I have already booked d flight scheduled for 4th January, 2022 but due to circumstances beyond my control I can't seem to board that flight...the current price from Kano to Ph is 55,000 but I can sell d ticket for you at d rate of 50,000 or even lesser...
Here is my contact gorettiuwabuike@gmail.com...serious buyers please

Oga you do realize the owner of this ticket you picked can easily change it or cancel the reservation and reschedule this flight undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by falcon01: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Oga you do realize the owner of this ticket you picked can easily change it or cancel the reservation and reschedule this flight undecided
grin bad market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by Alooone: 6:32am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

I am the owner and am a lady

1 Like

Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by NoFucksToGive: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2022
Alooone:

I am the owner and am a lady

Whoever you deceived into sending you flight ticket for hookup or whomever er owns that ticket you picked will easily cancel it and will reserve the funds with the airline for a future booking so dont waste your time.
Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by Alooone: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Whoever you deceived into sending you flight ticket for hookup or whomever er owns that ticket you picked will easily cancel it and will reserve the funds with the airline for a future booking so dont waste your time.

Please don't say what u don't know...I bought that ticket since two months ago but can't afford to enter d plane today...due to certain reasons...I just need someone based in kano to buy it off my hands...we will meet physically to do that.

1 Like

Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by NoFucksToGive: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Alooone:

Please don't say what u don't know...I bought that ticket since two months ago but can't afford to enter d plane today...due to certain reasons...I just need someone based in kano to buy it off my hands...we will meet physically to do that.

I am going to repeat since you obviously didn't understand me the first time.

Whoever you deceived into sending you flight ticket for hookup or whomever er owns that ticket you picked will easily cancel it and will reserve the funds with the airline for a future booking so dont waste your time
Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by Originalsly: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm.... one can book a flight and sell the ticket to another. Really?
Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by aieromon(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... one can book a flight and sell the ticket to another. Really?

Don't mind the OP grin
Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by aieromon(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Alooone:

- You can reschedule.

- You can open the ticket and use within 12 months.

If you bought the ticket, you should know this.

2 Likes

Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by Alooone: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
aieromon:

- You can reschedule.

- You can open the ticket and use within 12 months.

If you bought the ticket, you should know this.
Ok
Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by Tpharell: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Air tickets are not transferable, so am wondering what identity the buyer will use to board the flight considering the ops name is already on the ticket
Re: Kano To Port Harcourt Plane Ticket For Sale by Alooone: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2022
@all, I have re-sheduled the ticket to another date...thanks for your advice.
Mods please close this thread please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Would You Not Travel To Even If You're Given A Free Visa? / Re-apply While Appealing / I Will Link You To A Very Easy Way Of Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.