Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is Hyundai Sonata 2012 -2012 Toks A Good Car To Purchase - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Hyundai Sonata 2012 -2012 Toks A Good Car To Purchase (3816 Views)

Is 2008 Lexus GS 350 Toks A Good Car To Purchase / The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof / 2020 Hyundai Sonata Unveiled – Photos, Details And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Hyundai Sonata 2012 -2012 Toks A Good Car To Purchase by buygala(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
kingreign:

I'm a responsible husband and a great father. I don't engage in such.

Thanks.

Na so grin

Just tell us your wife's moniker here so we can reassure her on your behalf...

All this grandstanding ko necestri sha sad..When you end up knacking Ifeoma, i am very sure you won't come and edit this post to update your status to "Adulterer"...grin

It's either you collect the Ashawo number and go front or clear road for those of us that need Ashawo numberundecided
Re: Is Hyundai Sonata 2012 -2012 Toks A Good Car To Purchase by kingreign(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
buygala:

Na so grin

Just tell us your wife's moniker here so we can reassure her on your behalf...

All this grandstanding ko necestri sha sad..When you end up knacking Ifeoma, i am very sure you won't come and edit this post to update your status to "Adulterer"...grin

It's either you collect the Ashawo number and go front or clear road for those of us that need Ashawo numberundecided

You must be silly to write this.

Not everyone is like you who would keep a wife at home yet go hunting for women of easy virtues and then fetch all sort of evil spirits and deadly disease to come destroy his life and his family.
Re: Is Hyundai Sonata 2012 -2012 Toks A Good Car To Purchase by Obidikejr(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
chukel:
it's the Gdi engine. Gasoline direct injection engines. The injectors are designed to spray fuel at high pressure directly into the cylinders. This results in a phenomenon they called the Low speed pre ignition LSPI which knocks the engine. For this, they recommended API SN plus grade of oil for these engines to make them last longer. So if you have that GDI engine, use oil with that specification. This is the reason BMW now uses Pennzoil as their official oil cos it meets that grade.
With this in mind would the engine last long ?

How many mileage would you recommend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinity Fx35 Error Code -B1134 / Is C300 2008 Reliable? / Siena: Golf IV VR6 Automatic Transmission???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.