Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" (28949 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Supplementary Election: Ganduje Executes More Emergency Projects, Shares Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Jman06(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2020
This clown thinks he's dealing with kids

We all understand the strategy of mouthing off to instill fears in your opponents, but Ganduje should be prepared to meet his waterloo in Edo state.

Obaseki's victory is sure!
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by brexit: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Murketeer:

You call development ..only building of roads and fly over ...do u know the level of Poverty in Kano
There is high level poverty everywhere and unfortunately in your state and mine they are seriously underdeveloped to poor 1000000000
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2020
tesppidd:
Edo is not Rivers.

Wike should try Ganduje and see that.

Who is Ganduje?? ? The last time he encountered wike he knew what he saw wike doesn't have time to isolate you in your hotel room ,you are free to patrol with your security details ,that is if you ve got livers. No time for rubbish it was on record Ganduje and his fellow Governors left rivers state by 5pm on that day upon 50k police 25k army personnel. Wike will trash Ganduje anyday anytime .same Ganduje that is afraid of El Rufia
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by tesppidd: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Who is[s] Ganduje?? ? The last time he encountered wike he knew what he saw wike doesn't have time to isolate you in your hotel room ,you are free to patrol with your security details ,that is if you ve got livers. No time for rubbish it was on record Ganduje and his fellow Governors left rivers state by 5pm on that day upon 50k police 25k army personnel. Wike will trash Ganduje anyday anytime .same Ganduje that is afraid of El R[/s]ufia
Stop ranting like a rabid.

Thank God you said Rivers.

Edo is not Rivers and Edo is not Kano.
So it is a neutral ground.

Wike should try Ganduje in Edo let's see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by PD1K3(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Imagine
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2020
tesppidd:
Stop ranting like a rabid.

Thank God you said Rivers.

Edo is not Rivers and Edo is not Kano.
So it is a neutral ground.

Wike should try Ganduje in Edo let's see.

He should try him how?? ? If you see violence now you'll start shouting like a deranged lunatic. But you lots are always the one calling for it.

If the army aid the useless APC to steal ballot boxes, their collaborators, mostly APC agents will pay for it . Thats the rivers template we're importing to Edo,
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by AFONAMARO: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2020
tesppidd:
What do you mean can Amechi do anyhow?

Is it because APC is in disarray in Rivers?

The fact that APC is not as popular as PDP in Rivers does not mean Amaechi has any issues going to Rivers.

I doubt that you live or know anything about Rivers state

Here in Rivers the eiltes and the educated people are more on Amaechi's side while the government people, the streets people and touts are more on Wike side.
And as you would expect the touts and street people are much more.

Have you seen Amaechi come into town before from Abuja before?
Hmn
The whole state knows that whenever he comes around, he is all over the place.

Little boys like you don't know who Amaechi is simply because Wike is in PDP which was already 70 percent since the days of Odilli.

As for Wike he should dare Ganduje and go to Edo on election day let's see.

Abusing Ganduje about dollars won't mean anything cus I know that's the only thing he will do.
Let him go to Edo on election day and see that Edo is not Rivers.

Politically, Wike is better and more grounded than Ganduje.

Wike will go to Edo and nothing will happen.
One would have thought that you'd ask what exactly will Ganduje be coming to do in Edo
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Politically, Wike is better and more grounded than Ganduje.

Wike will go to Edo and nothing will happen.
One would have thought that you'd ask what exactly will Ganduje be coming to do in Edo

him and what army ?
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by desiredhome: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Bola146:
grin This man na real joke grin, he is one of the reasons I hate APC. He is very good in stealing and rigging lipsrsealed
So by this your comment, if you hate gandoller because he is good in stealing and rigging..., your wike and the rest do not rig or steal abi?
The day you youths start making use of your head is the day you stop being slave to polithiefians....and some youths will go and carry gun, kill themselves while the polithiefians will be dinning and winning afterall.......
LAZY youths....

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by ogolad(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Imagine kettle calling pot black, this one caught on camera stacking dollars in his babanriga is saying this what a country, in a sane society he would have been in jail.

IS NIGERIA A COUNTRY OR CORNTREE?
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by inereunwa1(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2020
inoki247:
Yea naso if u can isolate Dollar in your Babaringa dere is nothing else you can't isolate...

But me i go advise you before you start With Wike colet past questions from Ameachi dat will help cool cool cool

Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2020
@gforce 2015 is back from a serious ban.
Let's continue politics business
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Jman06:
This clown thinks he's dealing with kids

We all understand the strategy of mouthing off to instill fears in your opponents, but Ganduje should be prepared to meet his waterloo in Edo state.

Obaseki's victory is sure!

PDP assliker spotted.

Follow-follow
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by cruz419(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2020
people dey talk this thief without shame self dey talk and d idiot go get children so ha,,Nigeria #yahoo men#
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Emmaobasi: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2020
This is hate speech from Ganduje, I hope security agent will do the needful.
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by bigfish3k: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Why is this man talking so rudely to fellow governors
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Dansuqi: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Emmaobasi:
This is hate speech from Ganduje, I hope security agent will do the needful.

Yes,they will do the needful by isolating wike
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Jman06(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Gforce2015:

PDP assliker spotted.
Follow-follow
And you're what? APC "assliker'' I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Brushstrokes20: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2020
This bare faced thief again?.....

The shithole is a bad joke!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by DEROX: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Zombie. Why did Federal might not win Rivers?
It is the will of the people of Edo that will win that election.
wailer the rivers election as at that time is conducted alongside many other state elections after the presidential one so much focusing but am sure you saw what happened in bayelsa a strong PDP hold if not for the deputy cert forgery APC won it see Kogi see osun they are single elections during the time they were conducted Edo is small ondo is a walk over but much talk doesn't do let's wait till sep but pls don't come and cry rigging o
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by DEROX: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Banter1:
some of the youth in this country are even worst than this nonentities in power. You one of them. Fuuk both party.
which kind talk be that na if I say it or not buhari and APC lnoe what they are planning I only said it did I say I support it?
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by DEROX: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Banter1:
some of the youth in this country are even worst than this nonentities in power. You one of them. Fuuk both party.
which kind talk be that na if I say it or not buhari and APC know what they are planning I only said it did I say I support it?
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2020
iokpebholo:
And finally thunder will fire u and all ur babariga thiefing gang.Rubbish
use your pic wisely. I know you guys know whom you'd vote as elections aren't won in social media. Defend your votes. They can't do worse, compared to what they did last year during the presidential election when they still had an apc gov in place with so much noise. All the best guys.
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by Awoo88: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2020
The appointment of Wike is giving them headache. If Wike truely work for PDP in Edo state, it will be very hard for APC even with all the federal might. Wike is a typical Nigeria politician. His motivation will be his self interest and preservation.
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by bigfish3k: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2020
tesppidd:
What do you mean can Amechi do anyhow?

Is it because APC is in disarray in Rivers?

The fact that APC is not as popular as PDP in Rivers does not mean Amaechi has any issues going to Rivers.

I doubt that you live or know anything about Rivers state

Here in Rivers the eiltes and the educated people are more on Amaechi's side while the government people, the streets people and touts are more on Wike side.
And as you would expect the touts and street people are much more.

Have you seen Amaechi come into town before from Abuja before?
Hmn
The whole state knows that whenever he comes around, he is all over the place.

Little boys like you don't know who Amaechi is simply because Wike is in PDP which was already 70 percent since the days of Odilli.

As for Wike he should dare Ganduje and go to Edo on election day let's see.

Abusing Ganduje about dollars won't mean anything cus I know that's the only thing he will do.
Let him go to Edo on election day and see that Edo is not Rivers.
Will Ganduje go to Edo on election day?

But I thought it was about election
He didn't even mention about free and fair elections in his speech but only talking about war as if he is an army General in war front

APC has killed democracy. Nigeria killed itself in 2015 elections

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Zoo political terrorist equipping terrorist from kano and other parts of North to invade Edo province of Biafraland in the name of Edo elections.

Operation No More Nigerian Elections in Biafraland.

Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Is this how to talk about elections Is this not a admittance to criminal intentions toward Edo elections and people?
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by tesppidd: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2020
bigfish3k:

Will Ganduje go to Edo on election day?

But I thought it was about election
He didn't even mention about free and fair elections in his speech but only talking about war as if he is an army General in war front

APC has killed democracy. Nigeria killed itself in 2015 elections

Yes

Like APC killed democracy during the 1999 elections.

Like APC killed democracy during the 2003 and 2007 elections.

Abeggi.
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by tesppidd: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Awoo88:
The appointment of Wike is giving them headache. If Wike truely work for PDP in Edo state, it will be very hard for APC even with all the federal might. Wike is a typical Nigeria politician. His motivation will be his self interest and preservation.
Edo is not Rivers.

In Edo Wike will be as inconsequential as the P in psychology.
Re: Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" by jokonah: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2020
KLWL:
Sorry, e pain you bah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.