Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden (385 Views)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / 20 Most Valuable Igbo-owned Business Brands Ranked / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by Prechgold1180(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good pm to everybody
Pls I need help on what to do , I am a young guy of 22 , am still a student I v been thinking on what to go into in terms of business for some time now , I v been able to raise a million naira plus am considering investing in my mum's ice fish cold room , I v over heared my mum talking about taking her fish business to the next level my mum has being on fish business even before I was born and she is doing well (she was able to complete a 3 bedroom n she also working on another property project) , I don't know if it ll be wise to invest or should I just use the money to travel to sweeden and try to get a life there please I need your gentle advise
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by Prayfortheworld: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol money wey no reach 2m you wan use travel to Sweden
Egungun be careful na high way you wan enter
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by Prechgold1180(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bro got lot of family members there so things would be sorted before I think of traveling
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by doggedfighter(f): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
Leave for Sweden, young man.
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by youngsahito(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Good pm to everybody
Pls I need help on what to do , I am a young guy of 22 , am still a student I v been thinking on what to go into in terms of business for some time now , I v been able to raise a million naira plus am considering investing in my mum's ice fish cold room , I v over heared my mum talking about taking her fish business to the next level my mum has being on fish business even before I was born and she is doing well (she was able to complete a 3 bedroom n she also working on another property project) , I don't know if it ll be wise to invest or should I just use the money to travel to sweeden and try to get a life there please I need your gentle advise
do you have any relative in Sweden?
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
What would be doing in Sweden when you eventually get there? Schooling? Doing menial/low skilled jobs?
Remember money is not plucked from the trees abroad, as most Nigerians erroneously think.
In most cases, if you don't have any reasonable skill, don't bother travelling.
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by Prechgold1180(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
youngsahito:
do you have any relative in Sweden?
yes sir my mum elder bro resides der
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by Prechgold1180(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
What would be doing in Sweden when you eventually get there? Schooling? Doing menial/low skilled jobs?
Remember money is not plucked from the trees abroad, as most Nigerians erroneously think.
In most cases, if you don't have any reasonable skill, don't bother travelling.
true my ain't once told me to quit sch ND learn barbing so I can travel to sweeden , she owns a beauty saloon in sweeden
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by NaijadrivaCars: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
IF you make it, you can giver her more money to grow her fish business.
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by Danielomisco(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Guy japa ,leave this dead end asap pls
Re: Joint Owned Business With My Mum Or Travel To Sweeden by Skymoore1004: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
He don’t know what’s going on grin
Prayfortheworld:
Lol money wey no reach 2m you wan use travel to Sweden
Egungun be careful na high way you wan enter

(1) (Reply)

CHYMALL E-commerce Business That Your Earn Without Bringing Referrals / Hp Folio 9480M / Free Chymall Live Training And Seminar @ Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.