Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Gov. Okowa Of Delta State Test Positive For Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gov. Okowa Of Delta State Test Positive For Covid-19 (236 Views)

COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Corona Virus: Checkout Borno State Test And Isolation Centre - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa Of Delta State Test Positive For Covid-19 by TheTrueSeeker2: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
We have now recorded 1,218 #COVID19 cases in Delta State. As many of you know, a few days ago, my wife, my daughter and I also tested positive for the virus.

As my administration works to curb the spread and keep you and your families safe, we need your full cooperation.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Medicinal Benefits Of Banana You Don't Know / 23 Nigerians Share Their Experiences Surviving The Deadly Covid-19 Disease / How To Use Cuccumber For Glowing Skin— A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.