Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Tired Of Eating Rice. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tired Of Eating Rice. (1044 Views)

Culture Of Eating Seeds, Nuts, Dried Fruits / Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. / Are You Afraid Of Eating Bushmeat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Eating Rice. by End123: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
I'm so tired of Eating Rice, beans and Kpomo. Someone should start selling Ikokore at a Mama put. As long as the Pepper is not too much I will buy. Yoruba people and Pepper !!!! I'm Yoruba. Just can't see why people like pepper, I used to like pepper until my chest started paining me from too much pepper. Pepper is good only in very tiny proportions.

Re: Tired Of Eating Rice. by Damscodammy1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
I am nt understanding oo.rice tire u.hw e tak influence d pics wey u post understand..anyway.rice no tire me abeg epp my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Eating Rice. by Hypemanshuga: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Funny guy. Why are you standing on the car
Re: Tired Of Eating Rice. by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Damscodammy1:
I am nt understanding oo.rice tire u.hw e tak influence d pics wey u post understand..anyway.rice no tire me abeg epp my life

Oh my

U don't know what u just read sha
Re: Tired Of Eating Rice. by Damscodammy1(m): 4:33am On Jul 27, 2021
illicit:

Oh my
U don't know what u just read sha
enlight me pls
Re: Tired Of Eating Rice. by illicit(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Damscodammy1:

enlight me pls

Read his other threads, u will understand
Re: Tired Of Eating Rice. by observer24(m): 1:55am On Jul 30, 2021
illicit:

Read his other threads, u will understand

That he is nuts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Eating Rice. by Ouchbabe(f): 2:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Carbon2Oxide
Good morning sir.
Compliments of the season. I saw a comment you made on my post on nairaland Christmas giveaway 2021 edition. You complained that I was asking for too much.
Sir, you don't know me and what I'm passing through in taking care of my children. I'm in a serious financial need that's why it seems as if I'm begging everywhere there is giveaway. Would you rather prefer i
1. Steal
2. Sleep around with men
3. Kidnap and sell one of my pupils (I'm a teacher in a small private school)
4. Jump into the lagoon
5. Take a sniper
6.........the list is endless
Kindly modify that post so that it will not discouraged who ever that feels like helping me. It will mean alot to me.
God bless you and have a fantastic celebration. One love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Is Not A Cult Or Evil,it Is A Source Of Social And Spiritual Knowledge / Ghg / Ten Interesting Facts About Dreams You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.