Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. (782 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Adelaw Tv On Whatsapp 08028346893 / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by JiKing(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good evening to you all, please help me if their is a way to get my money back..
I was reading through a topic in January says " How can I stop being broke in 2020", this is where I come across a post by one monicker named ' Maybachmusic '
This is the post.

maybachmusic:
if you have the following
35k ( 100USD) ( your capital) can be higher based on
your individual targets
a laptop
internet connection
10 to 15 mins to take trades daily
i will create a telegram group to teach you how to copy
Stock trades and make daily profit
Training is free I dont need your money
. Anyone not serious will be kicked out
Mail me at stunnaoly @gmail .com to get the group link.

as of me having the zeal to get out of my brokenness quickly send message to his email and he send a link to join his telegram training group

He thought us on how to trade US stock on this website www. gftmarkets. com. and make 1% of what we invest in the stock market daily we are to fund our account with bitcoin and change it to its dollar equivalent on the website.

Na so I fund my account with 250k worth of bitcoin (650dollar) in February and have been trading Mon to Fri since then till the month of May and the 1% profit has being adding up to my wallet daily on the stock i buy. which the money has now accumulated to 1100dollar in May

Na so I request for payout of 100dollar out of my 1100dollar in my wallet o... which it has been pending since then.

i check everyday whether my money fit drop for my account since May till this morning 6th of July na pending o

Note:
Scammer name on nairaland: Maybachmusic

His name: Rufus John
Email: stunnaoly @gmail .com
Scammer's website: www. gftmarkets. com

from my findings the scammer email has being linked with this moniker on nairaland named 'Nobody' .

#HushGeneration!

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by RedPhoenix: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
You made profits. But from withdraw explain what happened patiently
Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by economia1: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have seen this "nobody" as monica several times and is not clickable, how do they do it?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by blackboy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
EFCC your attention is needed
Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by Kobicove(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
economia1:
I have seen this "nobody" as monica several times and is not clickable, how do they do it?

When you see the moniker as "Nobody" just know that the original profile has been deactivated!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by Kobicove(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
JiKing:
Good evening to you all, please help me if their is a way to get my money back..
I was reading through a topic in January says " How can I stop being broke in 2020", this is where I come across a post by one monicker named ' Maybachmusic '
This is the post.

maybachmusic:
your individual targets
a laptop
internet connection

as of me having the zeal to get out of my brokenness quickly send message to his email and he send a link to join his telegram training group

He thought us on how to trade US stock on this website www. gftmarkets. com. and make 1% of what we invest in the stock market daily we are to fund our account with bitcoin and change it to its dollar equivalent on the website.

Na so I fund my account with 250k worth of bitcoin (650dollar) in February and have been trading Mon to Fri since then till the month of May and the 1% profit has being adding up to my wallet daily on the stock i buy. which the money has now accumulated to 1100dollar in May

Na so I request for payout of 100dollar out of my 1100dollar in my wallet o... which it has been pending since then.

i check everyday whether my money fit drop for my account since May till this morning 6th of July na pending o

Note:

Scammed website: www. gftmarkets. com

from my findings the scammer email has being linked with this moniker on nairaland named 'Nobody' .

#HushGeneration!

I suspect the guy created a dummy website and deceived you into sending money to it.

He has deactivated his profile on Nairaland that's why it's showing as "Nobody"

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by economia1: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobicove:

When you see the moniker as "Nobody" just know that the original profile has been deactivated!

Shooo!
Thanks
Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
I'm very pissed off right now with this post infact I just feel like slapping the op.

How can you invest #250,000 on a site you know little about without doing background checks on it.You should have searched for reviews about the site,also use some sites like scamadviser.com to run background checks.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by SKhanmi: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
I suspect there's a ring of fraudsters operating on NL especially in the investment & business sections. I've been in their so called whatsapp groups where they use the same tactics to defraud unsuspecting members. Like that Balenciaga monicker that started out teaching people crypto trading for free before defrauding them just like this one. Funny enough I've been aware of this maybach monicker from way back when he claimed to be a successful forex trader. Op, Ndo! Take heart & make diligent researh next time or if you have the resources, track him down

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
screenshots cause adonbilivit undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. by damienwayne(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2020
JiKing:
This is the post.

maybachmusic:
your individual targets
a laptop
internet connection

Note:

Scammer's website: www. gftmarkets. com

#HushGeneration!

You say you wanna get out of brokenness but you got 200k to drop on something as flimsy as forex. Okay ooooo... You’re never gonna get that money back. Why? Because the scammer got it in btc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Cryptocurrency Investment / Is Setting Up A Modular Refinery In Nigeria A Good Idea? / Scammers Thread: BVN Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.