Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others (1503 Views)

How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business / Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by jommy01(f): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thank you, helpers will also locate you.
Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by merieam16(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ugaboy:
i will locate u soon, just pray make my desire cliq
Lolz okay, ur prayers er answered

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by jommy01(f): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
blessed be to the name of God.
Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by Chummynoni(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
irony of life... continue soaring high
Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Truly,
There are good people on Nairaland..
I pray one day I will also be a blessing to some Nairalanders in need.
May God help me(Amen sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by NairalandSARS: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
PositiveDirect:
Open my profile and see the thread I created seeking assistance from Nairalanders 'cos there was nothing to eat in the house again. Well, people donated money to me in different sums in the course. Some 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 10k depending on their strength and I really appreciate all of them. I mean all of them. God bless each and every one of you for coming to my rescue even without knowing me personally. Amazing! The help came when I really needed it. I had lost hope on everything as nothing was left in the house for us again. A family man with kids after the school I was working for owed me 8 months salary. If not for you guys, I don't know what would have happened to me and my family by now. I can't thank you all enough but God will surely reward you all abundantly. Please continue to be good. It really pays sooner or later.

Well, like I said, different sum entered my account but a particular Nairalander (he/she prefers anonymity) took it upon himself/herself like I am his/her blood brother to set me up on a business. Well, he/she asked me what I can do and I made my business proposal known to him/her. Guess what? He/she financed the business until it kick started. I mean this is someone I don't know and who does not know me from anywhere either. He/she didn't even ask for my number. Indeed, angels exist. So I was able to start a business of my own, food business and by the grace of God, the business is doing well. Why am I writing this, this is because life is strange. Me that was begging people for food, people now meet me and seek help from me. I'm not blowing my own trumpet but I can't count how many people have met me begging me to help them with whatever so they can eat. And I always give and any time I want to resist giving, something inside me would just tell me, "remember you were helped before you are where you are now. Help another person" and immediately, I wouldn't resist further. I pray God should expand the business and bless me more so I can help people the more.

God bless you all.

God bless Nairaland

Most importantly, God bless Nairalanders.

So how business.
Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by PositiveDirect: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
NairalandSARS:

So how business.

Business is fine oga SARS. abeg no arrest me o. Lol

Na evening road side fast food (rice, Indomie, fried plantain and yam, beans, chicken, turkey, beef etc) situated in a busy Junction. Actually, it's a stressful business...not for lazy ones. At times, I come back to my house by 1:30/2am. Still, I think God cos it's doing well in terms of patronage.
Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by Alexaonfleek: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
tenderheart:
Truly, There are good people on Nairaland.. I pray one day I will also be a blessing to some Nairalanders in need. May God help me(Amen sad
me too

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Taught Me How To Give And I'll Continue To Be A Blessing To Others by OmarEl(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Please Someone should put Food on my table today.... Since the lockdown started I've not been financial Stable do to the little business I was doing to support myself Collapsed Amid the deadly Pandemic.
I've it difficult to eat..... Presently now am really Hungry and have no Damn on me.The worst is that, Most of the women that sales foodstuffs in my street am owing them.
Pls am begging the house, Even it's 1k it will go a long way 4 me!
I know many will call me names but I don't care.....For who that wore shoes Know's where the pain is coming from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Person: Have You Seen Him At All / Is My Best Friend Over Reacting? / Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.