Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces (2844 Views)

Why Igbos Won’t Have Exclusive Right To Presidency In 2023 – Junaid Mohammed / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Iceberg3: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Osaze007:
Kai Kai no access to the ocean
They will be at the mercy of their ijaw masters owners of the ocean line
Austria Switzerland
Luxembourg is a very small country without access to sea but it's far richer and better than the world zzu capital grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by sageb: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2020
bigpriik:

Yollober man from the brown roof republic.
a typical attitude of a delusional ignoramus. I challenge you to tell me where you have been to in bonny before you display your ignorance here.
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Blackking98(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2020
bigpriik:

Yollober man from the brown roof republic.
But you sef
See the map na
How will u just jump over ijaw and ogoni and claim waterside communities? The person that drew that map has done extremely well but soiled his work by including ibani and opobo who don't even share border or river boundary with the rest of Igbo land, clear desperation.
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by bigpriik: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2020
sageb:
a typical attitude of a delusional ignoramus. I challenge you to tell me where you have been to in bonny before you display your ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2020
sageb:
Even ojukwu rejected East central state which is the present day south east zone. Talk less of Niger Deltans that have nothing to do with them.

Goodmarlian, did u know abt the said claim above??
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by bigpriik: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2020
Blackking98:

But you sef
See the map na
How will u just jump over ijaw and ogoni and claim waterside communities? The person that drew that map has done extremely well but soiled his work by including ibani and opobo who don't even share border or river boundary with the rest of Igbo land, clear desperation.

Igbos slave traders settle there during slave trade.
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Blackking98(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2020
bigpriik:

Have you been there before?
To know who the people identify as?
I doubt you have.
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Blackking98(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Constantjohn:

Goodmarlian, did u know abt the said claim above??
yes he did
Gowon created the 12 states and some days later ojukwu declared biafra that included old Rivers State and old Cross river State In disregard to the decree that created those States, gowon in an interview on channels March 30 said a reason he attacked ojukwu was to librate Nigerian territory (old Rivers and old Cross river) of which ojukwu added to BIAFRA. I'm from present day Akwa Ibom before you start shouting afonja
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Blackking98:
yes he did
Gowon created the 12 states and some days later ojukwu declared biafra that included old Rivers State and old Cross river State In disregard to the decree that created those States, gowon in an interview on channels March 30 said a reason he attacked ojukwu was to librate Nigerian territory (old Rivers and old Cross river) of which ojukwu added to BIAFRA. I'm from present day Akwa Ibom before you start shouting afonja

Why did Ojukwu included rivers and cross river states?
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2020
bigpriik:

Igbos were never slave traders..
Igbos were slaves... The Ijaw were the one selling the igbos..... Get that
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Blackking98(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Constantjohn:

Why did Ojukwu included rivers and cross river states?

I don't know
Ask those that were there with him
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by sageb: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=bigpriik post=91461933][/quote] why did you crop out the vital details. Ibani is Ijaw and you can deceive strangers not me. Now answer my questions. Who are the ancestors of Bonny? Which language do bonny speak? What is kalaibiama? What is dauwari and how many have you been to? Which is the ruling class? What class is the present king? What is king called in bonny? What is a chief called in bonny? Name one taboo bonny outlaws? Let me stop here, i am waiting for your reply?
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by valirex: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2020
They know it already that's why they are begging the SS to come with them grin
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Balogunodua(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by valirex: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2020
sageb:
why did you crop out the vital details. Ibani is Ijaw and you can deceive strangers not me. Now answer my questions. Who are the ancestors of Bonny? Which language do bonny speak? What is kalaibiama? What is dauwari and how many have you been to? Which is the ruling class? What class is the present king? What is king called in bonny? What is a chief called in bonny? Name one taboo bonny outlaws? Let me stop here, i am waiting for your reply?

Tell these land-grabbers cheesy
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Elelenwo2: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Blackking98:
Japan and Germany have no standing army? Are you wel?

See them, another slowpoke. Japan has no standing army.

These are the people we waste our time arguing with in politics section.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Ojiofor: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Constantjohn:

Biafra is 5 states.. Any attempt to pass ur boundary again, remember 1967, it may be more than that... Stay in ur region to avoid trouble

Shot up kid!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Blackking98(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Elelenwo2:

See them, another slowpoke. Japan has no standing army.

These are the people we waste our time arguing with in politics section.
big goat

1 Share

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Dedetwo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
There are numerous reasons Nigeria is a zoo. One of the reasons is that Nigeria has more of its shear of dunces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
sageb:
Ijaw land opobo will be your base. What ignorance is this? Go and tell the Amanyanabo that ipob base will be in his kingdom. Delusion of grandeur
I don tell you how e go be
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by RTSC: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Isreal does not have a navy but you can't invade them.

It's an advantage even, in military terms. It Means less chance of invasion.

It also Means more resources would be diverted to air and land power which would be impenetrable.

I don't support biafra by the way.
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Osaze007:

I Never said army I said navy
The Germans and Japanese both have Naval forces o. In fact, the Japanese Navy has the second largest warships after the USA Navy.
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Osaze007: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
The Germans and Japanese both have Naval forces o. In fact, the Japanese Navy has the second largest warships after the USA Navy.

I never mentioned anything about Japan and Germany who both have access to the sea
Igbo land doesn’t

1 Like

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Osaze007: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
RTSC:

It's an advantage even, in military terms. It Means less chance of invasion.

It also Means more resources would be diverted to air and land power which would be impenetrable.

I don't support biafra by the way.

Israel has navy forces Mr Man
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
RTSC:

where una dey always get all this una ignorant talk from sef

1 Like

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Osaze007: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
BabaOwen:
where una dey always get all this una ignorant talk from sef

Igbo and lie
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
SaintBishop:
You Yorubas are something else.

Godforbid.
Lolzzzzz
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Yaribanzaonic: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Your topic FAILED a MISERABLE death!!

See as you have been totally exposed as a certified.... ignoramusly weak dude. IGBOs don't even discuss you guys. Go get a life...your tantrums about IGBOs shows... Fear!!!!

Everyday IGBO this IGBO that...Na wa for una ohh!! Afonja people self...Tueh

Osaze007:

Igbo and lie

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Osaze007: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Your topic FAILED a MISERABLE death!!

See as you have been totally exposed as a certified.... ignoramusly weak dude. IGBOs don't even discuss you guys. Go get a life...your tantrums about IGBOs shows... Fear!!!!

Everyday IGBO this IGBO that...Na wa for una ohh!! Afonja people self...Tueh

Your in severe pain
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by Malawian(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
When Igbo's leave Nigeria, which tribe will Yoruba people banter with on Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by RTSC: 3:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Osaze007:

Israel has navy forces Mr Man
It is not significant.

The bulk of their strength is in air and land forces.
Re: Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2020
OP, avoid the spirit of Pharaoh
Everybody has a right to pursue their happiness.
If u can't see that Nigerian break up would bring freedom to West Africa, then you need to really wake up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NIN Holders To Pay N15,000 To Correct Date Of Birth, 5000 For Name, Address / Financial Times Lagos Report - At Last, Some Balanced Coverage Of Nigeria / Dangote,Adenuga,Otedola,18 Others Make Forbes List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.