Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

School To Reopen Soon, Delta States Commissioner Tells Parents And Guardians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School To Reopen Soon, Delta States Commissioner Tells Parents And Guardians (397 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School To Reopen Soon, Delta States Commissioner Tells Parents And Guardians by Joly202(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Delta State Government on Monday assured parents and guardians that both primary and secondary schools closed in due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic would be reopened very soon.

Mr. Patrick Ukah, the Delta state Commissioner for Basic and Secondary Education, made this known in a statement made in Asaba.

He said reopening of schools would follow with the directive of the Federal Government that only Primary Six pupils, JSS3 and SS3 students who have external examinations would resume.

Continue Reading: http://nairabass.com/2020/07/school-to-reopen-soon-delta-states-commissioner-tells-parents-and-guardians/
Re: School To Reopen Soon, Delta States Commissioner Tells Parents And Guardians by chime8(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

Kudos to GSM of OYO STATE

GOD BLESS ALL THE PRIVATE SCHOOL TEACHERS INCLUDING ME.

Las Las GOD HEAR OUR CRY
Re: School To Reopen Soon, Delta States Commissioner Tells Parents And Guardians by Karlifate: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2020
Oyo State leads, others follow.

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers / 2020 Waec Government Questions + Answers Prep (weaknesses & Remedies) / UBEC Announces Recruitment - Federal Teachers Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.