Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers (397 Views)

Is This Proper In A Private School Settings? / Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by chime8(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
I want to use this opportunity to thank all the kind-hearted NAIRALANDERS who had shown concern on the plight and suffering of some private school teachers since the lockdown.

Many of them have been of a great help to private school teachers, here on NAIRALAND.
NAIRALANDERS, like motionarena, parrot173, and many others, just to mention few.
Though, haven't received any support from any of them, but I think they deserve our appreciation.

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND NAIRALAND as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by Beedude(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Times are hard during this period. But we will sail through stronger and undefeated.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by chime8(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Beedude:
Times are hard during this period. But we will sail through stronger and undefeated.
AMEN
The poor hope only on GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by Vickkywolex: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
pls I need help as a private teacher,my wife just gave birth in the hospital,my twins are sick,pls help in God'name .no AMT is small zenith 20017 77434,I attached photos of baby

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by chime8(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SEE YOU THROUGH
Re: Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by Nesco244(m): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Our appreciation goes to the kind hearted individuals who have rendered help to some of us in one way or the other.

Though, I have not been fortunate enough to benefit from their kind gesture as i always came late but i really appreciate their effort to help out.

It has not been easy for us since then. I really help from good spirited individuals, any amount will be highly appreciated.

I am a Mathematics Teacher @ Sunshine Int'L School, Onne, Eleme, Rivers State.

UBA. 2013838223.

Please, kindly check my Profile and Quotes for the pictures of my students and I in a classroom.
Re: Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Everyone is going to be alright.
Re: Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by chime8(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheObserver794:
Everyone is going to be alright.

We are just hoping on GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Appreciation To Nairalanders Towards Their Concern On Private School Teachers by Issiijay(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks to all helpers and givers and I pray you all will never lack��

I'm a mathematics and basic tech teacher at Maviglo schools, ikorodu, isawo, Lagos State.

Acct Name: Adebayo Israel Oluwakayode
Acct Bank: UBA
Acct Number: 2117761797

May God reward you bountifully.
Thanks �

(1) (Reply)

UBEC Announces Recruitment - Federal Teachers Scheme / School Resumption - AKS NANS Move For Effective Representation / ICAN/ACCA/ CITN/ATSWA MARCH 2021 Lectures Is In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.