Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. (1069 Views)

Kidnapped FGC Yauri Student Gives Birth In Bandits’ Camp / Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody / Bandits Attack Isa Kaita College of Education, Katsina, Kidnap Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Makemefit12op(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
No fewer than 18 people were killed, while the all progressive Congress (APC)matzu local government area was abducted by the bandits.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/06/bandits-kill-18-persons-kidnap-apc-chairman-katsina-state
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by SmartProf(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Prompto: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yet no link, even Magu arrest wey Sahara reporter carried end up being a lie talk more of any thing a foolish soul post on NL.
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by NwaNimo1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Ruggedniggaone: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
they will soon abduct buhari and Yusuf join
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by achierosion(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Our dearly president will know what to do.

*Where's that mannabqrills?
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Makemefit12op(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
I thought that the Nigerian army has moved their base to katsina with the over 200 police men redeploy to the state.Or is it audio deployment.

anyway it's a family issue.
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Vision4God: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Where is president Buhari
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by abitex577(m): 3:11am On Jul 07, 2020
Boko Haram and bandist has been technically defeated....
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by cdm4live: 4:54am On Jul 07, 2020
North in news again.
Before I was hearing, a northerner cannot harm his brother or sister.
Maybe them don dey grow sense small small.

1 Like

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by helinues: 4:56am On Jul 07, 2020
They probably have a message for the kidnapped Apc chairman....

Na still family matters

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2020
Someone please breakdown the conflict in Katsina to me. So is it the fulanis killing the Hausas over there or the Hausas killing the Fulas or is it the mixed Hausa-fulani killing whoever is not mixed. I’m asking for a friend because a nothern Nairalander once swore to me that northerners are united and the homogeneous region in Nigeria. Why are they always massacring people over there, if that’s the case?
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by OVB123: 6:05am On Jul 07, 2020
President buhari should eat his vomit, it is what they did in the past that is affecting them now. Wicked Northerners.
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by leofab(f): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Haven't seen a group of unserious people in my life
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Captainrambo2: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Sion Buhari will become a permanent resident in Abuja without being able to go home to daura.

Useless man.

These bandits where brought into Nigeria by Buhari and elrufai..... they know what these bandits want.
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Captainrambo2: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:
Someone please breakdown the conflict in Katsina to me. So is it the fulanis killing the Hausas over there or the Hausas killing the Fulas or is it the mixed Hausa-fulani killing whoever is not mixed. I’m asking for a friend because a nothern Nairalander once swore to me that northerners are united and the homogeneous region in Nigeria. Why are they always massacring people over there, if that’s the case?
nop it has nothing to do with hausa vs fulani neither is it herdsmen vs farmers

These bandits where mercenaries buhari and some northerners sneaked into Nigeria before 2015 elections. They felt Jonathan will win then they will start fighting and killing everyone.. but jonathan accepted defeat and left.. telling them specifically that his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians",... now buhari don enter power, armed and trigger happy bandits where na on the loose in the north. They have been killing ever since.

If you look well you will see the pattern of killing is different from the usual herdsmen clash... this one there is kidnapping, burning of villages, rustling, even kaduna Governor mr elrufai gave them money but they said it's not enough. Buhari is scared to address the issue head on because the secret will spill out.
Soo he is sending masari to beg the bandits, bandits nor gree hear, even masari is now crying every week in Abuja begging buhari to save them.

I kid you not what these bandits re doing in zamfara, bauchi, katsina, Kaduna, states re underreported... they have finished those places. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by rejoice4eva(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Ironically, they will proudly use the money generated from the south to be rebuilding, thereby wasting our common resources, which they contribute almost nothing, except big problems such as terrorism, religious killings , massive illiteracy and backwardness, killer herdsmen, banditry.
They deliberately created this problem. But they will never accept responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Maxymilliano(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2020
18 people killed at one fell swoop in a country with a seating President and Government ..

Anyway, let's wait to hear from Mr Shock absorber.

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by XXLMANDIGO: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2020
v
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:
It's Boko haram. North West wing
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Captainrambo2:
nop it has nothing to do with hausa vs fulani neither is it herdsmen vs farmers

These bandits where mercenaries buhari and some northerners sneaked into Nigeria before 2015 elections. They felt Jonathan will win then they will start fighting and killing everyone.. but jonathan accepted defeat and left.. telling them specifically that his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians",... now buhari don enter power, armed and trigger happy bandits where na on the loose in the north. They have been killing ever since.

If you look well you will see the pattern of killing is different from the usual herdsmen clash... this one there is kidnapping, burning of villages, rustling, even kaduna Governor mr elrufai gave them money but they said it's not enough. Buhari is scared to address the issue head on because the secret will spill out.
Soo he is sending masari to beg the bandits, bandits nor gree hear, even masari is now crying every week in Abuja begging buhari to save them.

I kid you not what these bandits re doing in zamfara, bauchi, katsina, Kaduna, states re underreported... they have finished those places. undecided
Where did you get dis story from.

1 Like

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by ChoCho54(f): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Prompto:
Yet no link, even Magu arrest wey Sahara reporter carried end up being a lie talk more of any thing a foolish soul post on NL.
How SP became your enemy no 1 is appalling angry

I will lead the war from the front... Buhari 1807

2 Likes

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by ChoCho54(f): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2020
rejoice4eva:
Ironically, they will proudly use the money generated from the south to be rebuilding, thereby wasting our common resources, which they contribute almost nothing, except big problems such as terrorism, religious killings , massive illiteracy and backwardness, killer herdsmen, banditry.
They deliberately created this problem. But they will never accept responsibility.
The chaos upnorth is spiritual and karmic.

1 Like

Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by zombieTRACKER: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Prompto:

None was a lie...
BTW the kastina incidence is already everywhere

So hug the nearest transformer...
The world knows that buhari your saviour is lifeless... Let kastina people continue to enjoy the lifeless vegetable they voted for..

Sai Barber
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Captainrambo2: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Where did you get dis story from.
nor worry....

Under the sun nothing is hidden.
This was the same way they started bokoharam.
These people will carry their rubbish with thier head.
Bandits will persists for a long time. Because they dispersed already, radicalised indigens, and did I mention they re hardline fighters undecided
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Because Nigeria is the last country where Fulani's control state machinery.
They have lost power in other west African countries like CAR,
There is a law in Ghana to shoot herdsmen on sight!
Fulani Northern Cameroon is getting attention from Trump,
In Mali, they are sworn enemies of other tribes since it has been proven they harbour Arab terrorist

Mali in crisis: The fight between the Dogon and Fulani | Mali | Al Jazeera
https://www.aljazeera.com › 2019/08 › m...
24 Aug 2019 · "This crisis in the centre of Mali started from the occupation of northern Mali by terrorist groups [in 2012
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Captainrambo2:
nor worry....

Under the sun nothing is hidden.
This was the same way they started bokoharam.
These people will carry their rubbish with thier head.
Bandits will persists for a long time. Because they dispersed already, radicalised indigens, and did I mention they re hardline fighters undecided
What you're saying is dangerous if true but more dangerous for you if not true. You're right though. Nothing stays hidden for life. I used to think bandits are just BH in the NW and the present admin are afraid to call them for what they are cause that will be an admission of total failure in crushing BH.
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Captainrambo2: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What you're saying is dangerous if true but more dangerous for you if not true. You're right though. Nothing stays hidden for life. I used to think bandits are just BH in the NW and the present admin are afraid to call them for what they are cause that will be an admission of total failure in crushing BH.
no. Bandits re not bokoharam. They re foreign born fighters.... they re not even Nigerians
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Captainrambo2:
no. Bandits re not bokoharam. They re foreign born fighters.... they re not even Nigerians

Hmmm. This is strong o
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by BlackfireX: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2020
Fake news ..
Re: Just In;bandits Kills 18 Person In Katsina,kidnap Apc Chairman. by codedguy1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ondo PDP Primary: How Akeredolu Allegedly Funded Jegede’s Campaign / Exclusive: Bola Tinubu ‘begs’ Salami, Chairman Panel On Magu Probe / Kogi Commissioner Weeps Because Of Looted Medical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.