Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody (42440 Views)

Adetoun Adediran Is Dead! Lagos First Female Deputy Speaker Dies / Nasiru Mu’azu Magarya's Father, 7 Others Kidnapped By Bandits In Zamfara / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Antoeni(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
FATHER OF ZAMFARA SPEAKER DIES IN BANDITS CUSTODY

Father of Zamfara Speaker Alh Muazu Abubakar Magarya has been confirmed dead in the hands of his captors.

In an exclusive interview with the brother of the deceased Malam Dahiru Saraki Magarya who was abducted along with the late Abubakar Magarya confirmed the development to new men at the State Police headquarters Gusau on Sunday.

It could be recall that the deceased was kidnapped eight weeks ago together with his wife, three weeks old boy and three others were said to be dead in bandit’s captivity as a result of heart failure.

“Malam Magarya said it was one of bandit kingpin popularly known as Kachalla that informed him a day to their rescue by the security that his brother was dead due to heart failure while in captivity” blueprint newspaper captured.

“Although, we were separated when they kidnapped us, they took my brother to other camps, but it was Kachalla, one of the commanders of the Bandits who told me about the death of my brother as a result of heart attack few hours to our rescue,”

Hauwau Muazu Magarya who was a wife to the father of the Speaker told news men that, “she heard one of the bandits saying her husband has died”.

“When I heard him saying my husband is dead, I was shocked, but I submitted everything to Almighty God and I told my people that we were kidnapped together, but they ignored my information,” she added.

On August 5, 2021, Bandits in their hundreds stormed Magarya town in Zurmi emirate council of Zamfara, and kidnapped many people including the father of the Speaker now late.

https://www.facebook.com/527793988/posts/10161325252548989/

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Antoeni(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Until when our Northern brothers stand up and say no to these evil act with one voice,if not,what we're seeing now is just Genesis.

They met recently in Kaduna instead of talking about insecurity that is ravaging there region they were discussing VAT and Presidential shift whether Jupiter or Mercury forgetting what they have at hands.

They'll talked today tomorrow they'll still support terrorism using Grammar,shiroro communities is controlled by BK,some few hours ago Damboa in Borno state was under attack, Kaduna is another Iraq, Plateau state is Iran, Niger is Afghanistan,Zamafara is Pakistan nobody is talking anything reasonable in North!!

Sheik Gumi,is agitating and campaigning for Terrorist, asking for creation of Ministry for Terrorist Nobody is talking! El-Rufia is seeing Anti open Grazing law impossible to work in other states!!!.

333 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by dig64: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
They're so worried about Biafra

177 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by udele1: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
The same if brewing in the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by SarkinYarki: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Even plus network black out

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by LokoH(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
To stop banditry in the north, FG need to send 80% of nigeria army to South East to wipe all Igbo youths and rape their women.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2021
Rest in peace

E go better one day

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Rexwalters1: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Antoeni:
Until when our Northern brothers stand up and say no to these evil act with one voice,if not,what we're seeing now is just Genesis.

They met recently in Kaduna instead of talking about insecurity that is ravaging there region they were discussing VAT and Presidential shift whether Jupiter or Mercury forgetting what they have at hands.

They'll talked today tomorrow they'll still support terrorism using Grammar,shiroro communities is controlled by BK,some few hours ago Damboa in Borno state was under attack, Kaduna is another Iraq, Plateau state is Iran, Niger is Afghanistan,Zamafara is Pakistan nobody is talking anything reasonable in North!!

Sheik Gumi,is agitating and campaigning for Terrorist, asking for creation of Ministry for Terrorist Nobody is talking! El-Rufia is seeing Anti open Grazing law impossible to work in other states!!!.
Same goes for Ipob & your Brothers East of The River Niger.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by rayvelez(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2021
They should enjoy d monster they made, so sad d poor man had to eat breakfast his son colleagues made.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Ever8090: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Not bad..I think they don't want to end the nonsense they are doing in that their North?...my middle belt people and southerners should wake up and tackle this people once and for all if not they will extend the madness to those places...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Benbellamor: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Antoeni:

Islam hates criticism, .... So NO WAY

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by DOTian: 1:18am On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

Not only in the East. It's also brewing in your family..

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by juman(m): 1:34am On Oct 03, 2021
IBB and abacha were better president than buhari.
Northern leaders have to stand up against the senseless president.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by dasparrow: 1:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Nigeria will happen to to you all, poor, middle class or rich if the situation in the country does not get better. Mark my words. No one is safe in Nigeria at this point.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Ayotemide(f): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2021
That is all you will ever be, a faceless troll with no voice and say.A fool with no direction, roaming online streets with vituperation.
LokoH:
To stop banditry in the north, FG need to send 80% of nigeria army to South East to wipe all Igbo youths and rape their women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by optionalY09: 2:12am On Oct 03, 2021
That don’t mean jackshit many innocent people have died. I won’t lose no sleep if any terrorist sponsor get kill by terrorist. Ohun ti o je lo yo. Na wetin him chop bellefull am

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by b3llo(m): 3:49am On Oct 03, 2021
We need Abacha kind of President to address insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Asgard73: 4:16am On Oct 03, 2021
LokoH:

The heart and mind of a Yoruba man towards igbos..
Evil is evil.

7 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:49am On Oct 03, 2021
He has harvested d one corn he planted,fertilized alongside his co-iberibestic & terror loving elders. D one corn seed has metamorphosed to many corns. Family issue/affair, amu not putting my mouth for their matter. They shud kwantinue.

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by NorthernersSuck: 4:51am On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

Illiterate donkey, you go school at all?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by vb0mb(m): 4:53am On Oct 03, 2021
RIP

The monster they made

6 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by vedaxcool(m): 4:54am On Oct 03, 2021

“When I heard him saying my husband is dead, I was shocked, but I submitted everything to Almighty God and I told my people that we were kidnapped together, but they ignored my information,”

Inna lillahi wa Inna llayhim rajuun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Mathiasa(m): 4:59am On Oct 03, 2021
No one is safe again, you can imagine the type of government we have, lack of good policies and corruption has brought us this far. Rest in peace to the old man.

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Corporate2020: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Bandits. Una well done ooo
But you know where Nigerians want you to go, go there and do us proud. Your mates have done similar things in other African countries, do same here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Corporate2020: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2021
Antoeni:

Mind your business, Amebo. Wetin concern you. Northerners are happy with themselves, why are you pokenosing? Every Northerner is either a Bandit, a Killer Herdsman or a Boko Haram or all of the above

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by LokoH(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Asgard73:

The heart and mind of a Yoruba man towards igbos.. Evil is evil.
Ilekwara anya na 'SIGNATURE' m ?? Amam ihe m n'ekwu o

5 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Phiniter(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2021
They'll soon capture the bandits involved... only but to offer them medals of honour for a job well done...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Hellonearth007: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2021
No be Bandits na IPOB killed him

Nothing like bandits in the north.
Every evil is eminating from South east.

Pls use your dicktionary(wey una dey use on cows)to check the meaning of eminating

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by MajesticKris: 7:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Yet they still Hate Unknown Men Gun....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N59bn Abuja Airport Expressway Becoming A Death Trap (Pics) / Types Of Nigeria Senators / Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.